Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ladies, if you are having oral sex with another lady and she squirts do you stop or carry on licking?

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Been there I stopped for a bit to enjoy it, then carried on.
Lurker
0 likes
Like with a water pistol?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've only been with a couple girls who squirted, once with a bunch of other girls at a party, and I didn't get the brunt of it. With the other girl, I had one hand massaging her g-spot while I rubbed her clit with my the fingers of my other hand because she told me that was the way to make her squirt, so I kept my fingers in her, rubbing while she squirted, and my arm got soaking wet, but I wasn't licking her when she came. I dunno how I'd react if she squirted while I was licking her, probably try to take as much as I could in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just an FYI, always have a towel handy to put under her ass, just in case she goes off like Vesuvius.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally I know the girl before I go down and have never been down on one who does.
I have seen a girl squirt while masturbating but never gone so far as to see what it tasted like.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck
Like with a water pistol?

Nah, puddles. More like a super soaker. It ain't no fun unless the stream really has staying power.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've only been with a couple girls who squirted, once with a bunch of other girls at a party, and I didn't get the brunt of it. With the other girl, I had one hand massaging her g-spot while I rubbed her clit with my the fingers of my other hand because she told me that was the way to make her squirt, so I kept my fingers in her, rubbing while she squirted, and my arm got soaking wet, but I wasn't licking her when she came. I dunno how I'd react if she squirted while I was licking her, probably try to take as much as I could in my mouth.

SLACKER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmmmm keep going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with rangerrcb on this one. Both Katie and I love a squirter. Messy? You bet! But worth it?? BIG time!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she squirts, I'm DELIGHTED that she's coming so hard. Whatever I'm doing, I want to keep doing until she's totally exhausted. I don't want to ruin a good orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL kept on licking