Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you could lick your own pussy, would you and how often?

last reply
38 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
What a great way to be able to masturbate! I'd probably do it more often than I do with my fingers!
Lurker
1 like
OMG Yes and it would be very often
Lurker
0 likes
No and never
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would a lot mainly at night in my bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes when it's full of cum
Lurker
0 likes
I would and at least twice an hr if I could
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd try it but I doubt it would replace my vibrator.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
People regularly ask me why my head is angular to my body! It could be because of my daily dose of self-oral.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What the fuck? Hell no lol. Think about how awkward it would look and the body positioning. And as I a woman that is interested in men, I don't want to eat pussy lol let alone my own. I wouldn't even want to see a guy sucking his own cock, that's not hot lol.
- AlexisItsYours x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlexisItsYours
What the fuck? Hell no lol. Think about how awkward it would look and the body positioning. And as I a woman that is interested in men, I don't want to eat pussy lol let alone my own. I wouldn't even want to see a guy sucking his own cock, that's not hot lol.

Methinks perhaps the beautiful lady doth protest slightly to much. I'm here when your ready!
Lurker
0 likes
No it's much nicer having someone else doing it, doing it to yourself wouldn't have the same intensity even if you could
Lurker
0 likes
lol...well you can't always have a lover in your bed even if you're a horny stripper.

So yes I would everyday, all day on the weekends, of course...besides I know what I like better than anyone...giggles

Guys would suck their own cocks too if they could, regardless of what they tell everyone or say in chat.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would and would several times a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, constantly
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like my own taste , i love oral sex , i masturbate quite regularly , i've tried sucking my own nipples a few times .. so ????? i'd give it a try lol
0 likes
Laughs out loud. I'll stick to licking my juices off a guys cock or kissing his lips to have a taste.

I'll let Manson continue the self love process lol
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I would.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes!! And how often, are you actually kidding me? All the freaking TIME!
Lurker
0 likes
Uh hell yeah and probably everyday! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would and I would do it daily
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Constantly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd starve to death because I'd never stop licking.
Carey’d away.
0 likes
Assuming I was flexible enough to do so, yes, I would. As to how often, I'm not sure.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be doing cartwheels every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What an interesting question!

I just imagined a woman trying to and ....oh wait! She just hurt her back and can't take part in my fantasy any longer

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!