Login

What's your ultimate sex fantasy? Just curious what women fantasize about

last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
that i live in a house near the beach, some days it's hot, some days it's stormy. i write all the time. i eat ice-cream 24/7 and never get fat. i don't work out but still have abs. and while i'm not writing, i'm having crazy sex with my husband.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I want to fuck an Australian, he has an 8 pack that I can lick. We fuck in a jacuzzi, his naughty words in my ear with his sexy accent drive me crazy with lust. In my fantasy, I have boobs, not massive ones but more than I have now, which is none

His cock is almost 12" long and he knows how to use it. After he has given me more orgasms than I can count we eat cake (chocolate cake and lot's of it) and I don't get fat. Then he will tell me how much better at Cricket us Brits are than them and we will snuggle up and watch Game of Thrones.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I want to fuck an Australian, he has an 8 pack that I can lick. We fuck in a jacuzzi, his naughty words in my ear with his sexy accent drive me crazy with lust. In my fantasy, I have boobs, not massive ones but more than I have now, which is none

His cock is almost 12" long and he knows how to use it. After he has given me more orgasms than I can count we eat cake (chocolate cake and lot's of it) and I don't get fat. Then he will tell me how much better at Cricket us Brits are than them and we will snuggle up and watch Game of Thrones.

you're awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Apart from the nationality, 8 pack, jacuzzi, accent, desire for boobs, cock, chocolate cake or Game of Thrones watching, I have an unbelievably similar fantasy. Almost identical in every way.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

Apart from the nationality, 8 pack, jacuzzi, accent, desire for boobs, cock, chocolate cake or Game of Thrones watching, I have an unbelievably similar fantasy. Almost identical in every way.

I'm surprised by that, I didn't think you cared much for Cricket.
The Duchess of Tart

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Strangely, I don't fantasize much about sex. I have had everything a girl could want in that department. I fantasize about a life where I'm no longer stuck running the family business; my sister, who actually has a business degree, comes home and takes over from me, and I get to enjoy HER life, jet-setting around the world to exotic locales whenever I want to while SHE'S chained to the company, producing income for ME! ~Grumble-grumble~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazedude70

Countless in number.
But my most fav are being captured n taken by group of bbc..... Bondage.......being spanked....... Being fucked by bigdogs........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasies - I have had many in the past - and have fulfilled most I believe.
I am not one to fantasize a lot as I usually put my thoughts and desires into practice as I have the perfect partners to fulfill my wishes.
I am not into extreme BDSM or anything humiliating.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
that i live in a house near the beach, some days it's hot, some days it's stormy. i write all the time. i eat ice-cream 24/7 and never get fat. i don't work out but still have abs. and while i'm not writing, i'm having crazy sex with my husband.

Oh no, not another one of the stories on this site where you have to wade through all this stuff about location, characters and plot before you get to the good stuff...and then find out it's only one man and one woman.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I really liked your story kiera, but a couple of minor aspects made it difficult for me to suspend disbelief.

1) This guy sounds a bit small for an Australian , and
2) This bit would never happen:

Quote by kiera
Then he will tell me how much better at Cricket us Brits are than them....

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by PhilU
I really liked your story kiera, but a couple of minor aspects made it difficult for me to suspend disbelief.

1) This guy sounds a bit small for an Australian , and
2) This bit would never happen:

There's still cake, though, right?
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple major ones.

1.The sexy Scotsman. Oh my yum...(Englishman are lovely too)
2. FFM
3. sex with a woman just in general, lol.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A threesome with the Hemsworth brothers that ends in me eating burgers off Chris Hemsworth's abs.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Being seduced by Rachel Riley from 8 out of 10 Cats on UK's Channel 4
Lurker
0 likes
Stuck in a cableway car with some hot ski instructor and a lot of time on our hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Being dominant over a man, and deciding what we're going to do. This involves a lot of clitty licking and vaginal penetration.
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by kiera

that just made me laugh. especially the cricket part.
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Being seduced by Rachel Riley from 8 out of 10 Cats on UK's Channel 4

thats not just women's fantasy. i bet a lot of guys (me included) have that as a fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Gangbang!
Lurker
0 likes
Secluded mountain cabin with my closest girlfriends and about 50 hung guys with 12 inch cocks.

2 cocks in my pussy at the same time gangbang, sucking cocks, getting tittyfucked,
kissing soft lips, biting/sucking clit & her nipples, tonguefucking her ass, and fistfucking my GF's wet pussies.
Let the train keep rollin' all night long...yes yes yes...giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SeanR83

thats not just women's fantasy. i bet a lot of guys (me included) have that as a fantasy.

She is very intelligent, a mathematics graduate from Oriel College in Oxford and a body to die for
0 likes
I was gonna say, but hell, it'd make a good story, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

She is very intelligent, a mathematics graduate from Oriel College in Oxford and a body to die for

all in all a stimulant for the body and mind. he he. she looks real hot in a short dress too.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
My number one fantasy involves a lot of reluctance, him taking advantage, me being naive and malleable and could be categorised deeply deviant considering all the finishing touches I desire.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl