Her calling you Daddy?

last reply
25 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When having sex, is a woman calling you Daddy a turn on? If so, why? Or do you prefer to be called other names, or none?
- AlexisItsYours x
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit that Daddy is sexy - but also a bit off putting. I'd rather pass, unless it turns her on; then by all means. My name is plenty for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No daddy, please...
Lurker
0 likes
No daddy for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Not at all, even as a joke.

Personally I find the idea of suggesting incest very offputting.

I get that some like this, and if that's their thing, then fine.
Do unto others BEFORE hey do unto you
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by OzTrucker
Personally I find the idea of suggesting incest very offputting.

This.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i dont have so much experience with girls and women... But i once had a girlfriend who was 15 years younger than me: she 30, me 45: and when she called me daddy it was really hot for me!!
English Gentleman
0 likes
not really my thing and a bit off putting. it also makes a suggestion about the girl im with and maybe she should be in therapy.
Lurker
0 likes
Ugh no. Makes me cringe. Major turn off if it ever happened, which happily it has not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being called 'Daddy' (or even 'papi') but not for any sort of taboo/roleplay reason. In my mind it's word that I associate with an authority figure, in the same vein as 'sir' or 'mistress' for women. It's got a certain ring to it with two staccato syllables. However, it's not my favorite thing to be called in the heat of the moment and most of my enjoyment comes from her enjoyment of using it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I'm with most of the other guys here. Not into it.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

0 likes
I'm not generally into women young enough to make it reasonable and even if I was, not really my kink.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by DaddyLZ
It's a term of affection not incest...

That is the association it has for many though, when used in a sexual context.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the instance of all out passion an she so into it she can call me Daddy, or Mo Fo it wouldn't matter to me.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't go for the 'daddy' thing. No daddy diddy doo!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally its not an issue for me, what 2 people do with each other and call each other is a very personal thing. I find it sexy and hot personally and if my lady wants to call me Daddy and it is mutually exciting for her then so be it. In saying that I must also say I do not agree with incest in any way shape or form, and do not relate a lady calling me daddy to any incestious fantasys that some others may.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Post removed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it turns her on then I don't mind. I don't equate it with incest
Lurker
0 likes
It's not really for me, I have tolerated it, but would never ask for it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Im stunned that you would write this on a public forum.

Trinket is right, that was in very poor taste
Lurker
0 likes
What in the actual hell.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by AlexisItsYours
When having sex, is a woman calling you Daddy a turn on? If so, why? Or do you prefer to be called other names, or none?

I find it a turn on and don't mind it. I guess it's just a naughty role play scenario. I like stud and cock master too though!
Lurker
0 likes
No thanks
Site administrator
0 likes
The thread name and OP have an incestuous connotation. Whilst the term Daddy is recognised in a DD and BG/LG relationship and acceptable this thread does not refer to that scenario.

Thread locked.