last reply
83 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
You just won the lottery...what's your first BIG purchase

This doesn't count the crate of champagne or fleet of hookers/gigolos on the first night. I'm talking your first substantial purchase. Aaaannddd go.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Emerson501
You just won the lottery...what's your first BIG purchase

This doesn't count the crate of champagne or fleet of hookers/gigolos on the first night.

What do you mean? That was just supposed to be the first night?? I wonder how many nights before it becomes a substantial purchase?

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A load more lottery tickets. I mean when your luck is in, make the most of it.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Quote by Little_wanker
A load more lottery tickets. I mean when your luck is in, make the most of it.

This sounds like asking a genie for a million wishes...probably won't work out well in the end ;)
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
0 likes
A huge orphanage for all the children who need it. It has an inbuilt school, hospital and place to eat. Those kids would be so fucking happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge parcel of land to build the whole family their own homes far enough apart that they are close, but not intruding on each other and a animal rescue shelter and hospital.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
An apartment in LA, and a cabin up in the mountains.

Okay, add in an apartment in Brooklyn too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd build a house and buy a new car.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd donate it to Hannah's orphanage. Me winning the lottery would be as wrong as Trump winning the election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Dammit! Football teams are still too expensive. Well, lottery winnings could purchase a minor league team, maybe a minor league professional baseball team.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, trust funds for my two kids. Second, donate to take the Senate and US House from the R's. If anything's left, go on a cruise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mortgage, travel and investment. If it was big enough - finish working.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would buy my parents anything that they would want, donate, purchase new house, car, take care of my son and grandkids...and invest the rest...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a house here in town that looks like castle and lists for nearly a million online. I'd start off by purchasing that thing in cash.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'd donate it to Hannah's orphanage. Me winning the lottery would be as wrong as Trump winning the election.

I would do something like that here in Massachusetts with women's shelters whether I had the money or not myself already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd give half of my money to sister, my parents, basically my whole family, get everything paid off, try and purchase a house in the states, move there, bring my family over for holidays, donate to charities and put money aside away for or if and when i do end up having kids or maybe start adopting if it turns out that i cant have kids! I used to want to get everything big, but i find its best to invest, save up, put money here and there so that it benefits more then one person other then yourself!
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
An architect designed home on one of the remote Greek Islands.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This wouldn't mean too much to me; at my age time is the most valuable asset so I would pay off all my family's debts, keep enough to give me an income of 16,000 pounds a year for 20 years and then donate the rest to organizations creating local industries in 3rd world countries.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
The largest swath of wilderness I could find in my area.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After the typical "buy a nice size house", I'd buy a large condo with a custom built dungeon in my Dom's city mmmm.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Dammit! Football teams are still too expensive. Well, lottery winnings could purchase a minor league team, maybe a minor league professional baseball team.

I'll go halvsies on a AAA baseball team with you!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Okay, so excluding the hookers, blow and champagne for the first night... I would buy an obnoxiously large house for me, hubby, brother and his fiancé and my dad to share. I'd want a 'granny annex' for my dad and a wing each for us couples and then some communal areas. It'd need around 10-12 bedrooms so we had room to grow as a family and still have space for guests. Also, a garage to hold a minimum of four cars/ motorbikes, a separate office for hubby, a room for me to craft in, an indoor swimming pool and hot tubs both indoors and outdoors. A couple of acres of garden so there could be naked sunbathing and of course be commutable into London.

And then I would buy the contents of a Disney store, a shit ton of diamonds and sapphires and a tesla.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I trust myself with my talent and hard work . If I win lottery it has to the unprivileged poor and homeless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a 1st class air ticket for a lush friend .....xxx
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Detention Seeker
0 likes
A very Large plot of land with open planning permission so I can have my dream Home built.
0 likes
I'd buy a vineyard. A modest one in the south of France would be perfect or maybe one in New Zealand... or BOTH