Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who was your TV/Movie crush when you were younger?

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
As a child of the 80's, I was pretty partial to my Kellies - Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell and Kelly Bundy from Married with Children. In terms of movies, I think I was 12 when Christina Ricci stole my heart in Casper (she still has a small piece of it, I think ). All three ladies have aged like a fine wine and still tug a bit at my heart strings when I see them on the big or small screen.

Who got your engine revving back in the day?
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Natalie Portman - I grew up on Star Wars
Anna Paquin is a close second.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Summer Glau

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marilyn Monroe

Bridget Bardot

Barbara Eden
0 likes
Brooke Shields for quite a while in my teens (and I'm still rather fond of her). The two female leads in the original Battlestar Galactica (Maren Jensen as Athena and Laurette Spang as Cassiopeia).

Later, Amanda Pays from Max Headroom and the nineties' version of The Flash.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Katherine Ross

Lurker
0 likes
As a teenager, I watched a lot of reruns of M*A*S*H and always had a crush on Hawkeye Pearce, even though he was a fictional character.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Joanie "Shortcake" Cunningham

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me see, growing up in the 80s I had crushes on Faye Grant, but more so on Jane Badler (both star of mini-series 'V') - despite Jane being an alien reptile under her skin Always had a huge crush on Nastassja Kinski too, and Rosanna Arquette.
The Goddess
0 likes
Johnny Depp...

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I used to jack off to the female cast of Melrose Place as a teenager, and that's a very serious statement:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I also jacked off to this video of Vitamin C quite a few times. The things you have to resort to when your parents are too cheap to afford an internet connection, haha:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Annette Funicello.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

God yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Heath Ledger

And the guys from Cruel Intentions!