Fingering While Eating Out

last reply
28 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you like it when guys finger you while they eat you out or do you prefer one or the other? I usually do the "come here" G-Spot massage while licking the clit, but I haven't had as much excitement as I usually do when I just eat a girl out. Thoughts/suggestions are welcome.
0 likes
honestly, i prefer just fingering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood really but most of the time, I prefer just one or the other. If I am too turned on to really care then yeah, both is fine.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
He doesn't eat pussy, which is fine as he has the skilful and dexterous hands that a pianist would be envious of. So, I opt for just fingering!

If oral was on the cards, I would still only want one at a time ideally. Fingers and mouth is too much sensation all at once. I can't focus on what's happening and it just blurs into one great big wet vagina assault as far as I'm concerned.

If you feel the desire to use fingers while going down on someone, a single finger, probed only an inch or so inside her and held still works wonders.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll take it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect answer, Bethany.
Lurker
0 likes
Love both! But also like them separately. I will say fingering can be harder and faster all by itself which is pretty fantastic.
Lurker
0 likes
The best advice in my opinion is to do what she enjoys, don't force the issue to get the result you desire learn how and to what she reacts to.

A "YOU WILL CUM" approach offers no guarantees of success
Lurker
0 likes
I'd always be against fingering while eating out. Unless it's somewhere like Subway, where anything goes.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'll take it all.
Why am I not surprised ;)
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck
I'd always be against fingering while eating out. Unless it's somewhere like Subway, where anything goes.

There's a really terrible joke to be made here involving Jared the Former Subway guy.
Lurker
0 likes
If mood is right the sensation of both can be devine, it all depends on how skilled your lover is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fingering but where?
for those who preferes only licking, what about your butt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My DH prefers a Vibe to my finger, I added that a few years back.
Leaves it easier to hit her g-spot while working the important outside areas.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG i thought this was a question about finger buffet restaurant lol
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by puddleduck

When I saw the question that is what I thought it was going to be about too. But how about in a fine restaurant with good china and flatware? I would love to be fingered under those conditions.
Site administrator
0 likes
When I saw the title of this thread this is what sprang to mind.

Lurker
0 likes
To start I just like getting eaten out. If it's a time where my man plans on staying down there for awhile I'll ask him to put a finger or two in after awhile- or he just knows.
Lurker
0 likes
Both for me, he can start with his mouth and then add his fingers in for more intense orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
I really prefer being licked and kisses and sucked to fingering. If a girl or guy is really good and once I have climaxed then fingers can be ok, but must be clean and nails trimmed and smooth. Most guys are too rough with their fingers. I have found ladies are not as rushed and are more gentle. When I am really turned on and a guy is fucking me i do love anal finger play.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm truly impressed by a man with nimble fingers. adding that to his oral expertise is just sprinkles on the already delicious cupcake.

Say. Her. Name.

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Mmm...yes please. Both. I want it all. Overload my senses.
Take me to the very brink and then push me over with all you got.
I'm definitely going to do it to you, first chance I get.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many variations to foreplay. Since every woman is different, she needs to call the shots. If she has at least two orgasms before penetration, call it a win/win.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
He doesn't eat pussy, which is fine as he has the skilful and dexterous hands that a pianist would be envious of. So, I opt for just fingering!

If oral was on the cards, I would still only want one at a time ideally. Fingers and mouth is too much sensation all at once. I can't focus on what's happening and it just blurs into one great big wet vagina assault as far as I'm concerned.

If you feel the desire to use fingers while going down on someone, a single finger, probed only an inch or so inside her and held still works wonders.

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
yes as I get closer to my orgasm I love for my partner to shove their fingers in me