Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When it comes to Anal Sex ,Is size of the Penis deciding factor for you to allow or not ?

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Pretty much! The thickness, at least. Length really isn't a factor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Pretty much! The thickness, at least. Length really isn't a factor.

You mean Thicker one`s have lesser chance ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pain thresh hold is what does it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The amount of tequila I've had....
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
His experience, the situation and what lube is available are my big hitters. I'd give a girthy ten inches a go if the guy was practiced and we were taking our time with plenty of lube and patience. I'd skip a slim five inches if the guy was unwilling to take the time to consider my needs...
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it is. If he has a penis then it's nots going up my butt. Period, end of story. ?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. The last guy I was sleeping with, his cock was fucking huge. I love anal but it didn't happen with him. We did try, but I was too scared to with him. Lol

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic

You mean Thicker one`s have lesser chance ?

The old adage, size matters? Well, for anal, it's kinda the exact opposite from what it means for my pussy!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it matters. If you have a monster for a penis then how to you expect me to take it without getting hurt in the process?

Clear indicator for guys, if you hurt her pussy then you are going to hurt her ass.

I think most men think "well we do fine with vaginal despite size soo..."....No. Not how it works. No amount of lube, spit, ease or care will help you get it in her bottom if you have a huge dick. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't enjoy anal sex and i'm a lesbian lol ... but i know its quality not quantity for most things so anal sex shouldn't be any different
0 likes
Cock size doesn't matter if I allow him to get at my ass then he gets a go.