Syntribate (thigh squeeze masturbation)

last reply
8 replies
14.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
1 like
This particular female masturbation technique (called Syntribate) where the woman crosses her legs and ankles and rocks, squeezes, humps to pleasure and orgasm...

Any of you ladies tried it? Was it pleasurable?

What about wearing tight pants (denim) and the seam makes you turned on in certain positions?

What about humping a pillow or a similar object?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, another new word on me! I syntribate without crossing my ankles in public quite often but not to orgasm. More as a delightful self tease while my pelvic floor works in sync.

Seams can be good but sometimes painful or frustrating. Not sure it's necessarily a turn on in my book. Sometimes a quick adjustment to lace over my labia and crossing and Uncrossing my legs can bring me close...

Humping for me can be beautiful when I'm not overly frustrated, taking time to tease myself but usually? Need takes over xx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I syntribate every time I have to pee real bad and there's no bathroom around!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I syntribate every time I have to pee real bad and there's no bathroom around!

You never fail to make me chuckle ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried it with my legs under my table - but I would never get myself to orgasm.
I have also used a similar technique when I am using ceramic eggs.
I have had Bethany's experience in the same circumstances many times..
Tight clothing doesn't do anything and I have better things to hump than a pillow.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i never knew there was a name for it! one of the most memorable orgasms i've had from masturbating was while doing this. it's not my go to method, but the orgasms are rather intense.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i never knew there was a name for it! one of the most memorable orgasms i've had from masturbating was while doing this. it's not my go to method, but the orgasms are rather intense.

I didn't know it was actually called something . i just thought it was thigh clenching lol . but no never to orgasm . If or when i do its usually when i cant . train bus cinema.

P.s Honeydipped . love our avatar x x
0 likes
nah. too time consuming, i would imagine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had some of my best orgasms in public doing this.