Fukushima Daichi

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
This needs putting out somewhere. Is it just me, or are people just blind to the ongoing mega catastrophe at Fukushima ? Nothing in the MSM, Gov agencies in denial, no doubt there is a massive coverup. This thing is out of control, the fuel has gone, and is melting into the earth. They can't stop it, and they are clueless about how to proceed, what price our planet ?
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Oh and here was me thinking you had a cold. Now that you mention it though it has been quiet but I doubt we will ever get answers until it's to late.

0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
This needs putting out somewhere. Is it just me, or are people just blind to the ongoing mega catastrophe at Fukushima ? Nothing in the MSM, Gov agencies in denial, no doubt there is a massive coverup. This thing is out of control, the fuel has gone, and is melting into the earth. They can't stop it, and they are clueless about how to proceed, what price our planet ?

I have heard nothing in any source, MSM or not, to suggest that the meltdown is still going on. You do realize that the Fukushima disaster was nearly 6 years ago, right? While radioactive leaks are still a problem, the meltdown is long since over. And, no, a meltdown does not cause the fuel to melt into the Earth, it just turns it into radioactive slag in the reactor chamber. In fact, the Snopes article below points out that the allegedly melting down reactor (number 3) in fact has already melted down as part of the original disaster.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Well you won't, it's not something they want to talk about in particular. Of course I know that, I don't why you think the meltdown is over, it's not something that stops itself in six years. There's nothing in the reactor chambers, the cores have disappeared into the ground. I don't take any notice of Snopes.

This is about as up to date as it comes........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KNTYP69TT4
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
Oh and here was me thinking you had a cold. Now that you mention it though it has been quiet but I doubt we will ever get answers until it's to late.

I have a shitty shitty cold, but my mind is still turning over !