Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do women have a female version of cum tributes?

last reply
18 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there an opposite to cum tributes? Women getting off over a man or woman?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hardly! That strange preoccupation is strictly a male fascination. And if any of you girls haven't received a cum tribute from some guy defiling your pictures, consider yourselves lucky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF is a cum tribute? Is this something done by guys who think dick pics are cool?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you don't know what it is, you're better off not asking.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by GoNE68
If you don't know what it is, you're better off not asking.

I shall take your advice and live in ignorance. Thank You. pssst what is it??

Edit: I asked Angry. My answer is no and Ewww.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Cum Tribute was a particularly good wank that Tenacious D had

And they sung 'this is not, the greatest wank in the world (oh no). This is a cum tribute'. And then there was a cool little guitar rift that was played on an acoustic guitar but sounded suspiciously electric. And then they both ejaculated together.

True story
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I have a different take on it...it's starts with the women sending sexy pics to the man in the first place, in hopes to turn them on (in most cases, if the guy just takes one and does it, that's a totally different ball game)...maybe they are not intending for them to shoot their load all over the pics and send it back, but what do you expect them to do with your sexy pics? If I have gotten to a point where I am sending a man sexy pics of me, I am not gonna be picky what they do with them. Just my opinion of course, not saying it turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
WTF is a cum tribute?

It's not something I'd recommend. I tried it once and had to stop well before I came due to the paper cuts. I actually lost four pints of blood and the doctor said I was lucky to survive it.

He also said I was doing cum tributes wrong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

It's not something I'd recommend. I tried it once and had to stop well before I came due to the paper cuts. I actually lost four pints of blood and the doctor said I was lucky to survive it.

He also said I was doing cum tributes wrong

LMFAO
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
I guess I have a different take on it...it's starts with the women sending sexy pics to the man in the first place, in hopes to turn them on (in most cases, if the guy just takes one and does it, that's a totally different ball game)...maybe they are not intending for them to shoot their load all over the pics and send it back, but what do you expect them to do with your sexy pics? If I have gotten to a point where I am sending a man sexy pics of me, I am not gonna be picky what they do with them. Just my opinion of course, not saying it turns me on.

I am not sure if there is a female version of it

Certainly there cannot be any female version of cum tfibute. We women do not do it at all. But we should not blame guys doing that to us. Its there own way of expressing how sexy we are and how much they are attracted to our sexuality.
I totally agree wigh ur views that what else we should expect them to do with our sexy half naked pics. In fact in a way it can be taken as a matter of pride too.
Lurker
0 likes
Definition per Urban dictionary...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now you know why you didn't want to know.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I didn't know there was a male version of cum tributes until now. Oh why did I click this thread!? My eyes!!! My eyes!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Now I know what a cum tribute is I would say there is no direct female equivalent unless a lady were to wipe a photo on her wet vagina and send it to the person in the photo, highly unlikely I should think
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as a test, i just sent one to Gav. let you all know how it turns out.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
A Squirt Salute.