Sharing her pussy

last reply
12 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I would love to share her pussy with another guy, both of us inside her pussy at the same time. Now I know it would be a tight fit but we could make it work with the right guy. We would love to have us all fucking each other, she loves the kinky aspect of making both of us cum and the added thrill of seeing my cock rubbing up against another guys and helping him cum. I have to admit, I love the idea too. Any Thoughts? Practical experience? We would love to hear from you.4S9IJlV0VbybPQmt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really is amazing and you should do it ASAP. If you're a bisexual man, then it's no big deal at all - if you're not bi, I wouldn't know what to tell you - I've never been naked with another man where I wasn't directly sexual with him. I've been part of all manner of bi mmf play, and no matter who's in the middle or what configuration you choose, two men pleasing a woman at the same time is incredibly hot. Rubbing against another man's cock inside a pussy is wonderful - the other parts of your bodies that rub up against each other is also a big turn on (I love a man's leg against mine as we both fuck a woman).

Choose a guy you're comfortable with, get yourself into a manageable position (my fave: same as DP - man laying down, woman on his cock, either prone or supine, and second man entering from above work the best). My suggestion: make sure the other guy is reasonably well endowed, or he'll keep slipping out. It takes a minute for everyone to get their thrusting in sync, and requires a little concentration to keep that rhythm going. Depending on how your wife acheives orgasm, anybody and everybody should be reaching in to masturbate her while you guys fuck her.

Good luck - DO IT!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. That's just the kind of feedback we need. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really would love to get some more feedback. Help us out please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
:d/ I've shared several gf many times. Never felt much jealousy & it was both hot and interesting to see them have sex with other people. Felt like I knew or understood them better sexually. Plus those ladies thought it was hot to watch me with others.

I've been the extra man in a fair number of threesomes with married couples. Those all worked because the couples communicated well with each other. they did not hold much back from each other & accepted/respected what the other said.

If you are going for DP in the vagina I'd also recommend the other man be bi. Recommended the larger = thicker cock go in first & the thinner one second. Lots of extra lube. If you have not yet practice working up from smaller toys to larger. I had a gf who liked sliding a medium size vibrator in with me. Difficult to hold off orgasm when that thing came on :d/
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done this a few times, and it works best with long, skinny cocks, but I've never been able to have both guys cum while they were both in my pussy at the same time. That's still on my bucket list.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've done this a few times, and it works best with long, skinny cocks, but I've never been able to have both guys cum while they were both in my pussy at the same time. That's still on my bucket list.
That's one expression that needs killing off.........Bucket list, what the fuck is that !
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
That's one expression that needs killing off.........Bucket list, what the fuck is that !

I know, huh?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by martb40
My wife and I would love to share her pussy with another guy, both of us inside her pussy at the same time. Now I know it would be a tight fit but we could make it work with the right guy. We would love to have us all fucking each other, she loves the kinky aspect of making both of us cum and the added thrill of seeing my cock rubbing up against another guys and helping him cum. I have to admit, I love fthe idea too. Any Thoughts? Practical experience? We would love to hear from you.CeY13haR6U2xcM84

This is better a fantasy most of the time. The risks usually outweigh the reward. We've been in and out of this lifestyle (if you'll pardon the pun.) The consequences are too many to list. Emotional attachments and how it effects your relationship as a couple are just two. Bethany has one of the few successful working open relationships I've ever seen.

You have to be prepared for the impact it has on your extended family when they find out... and they will. If you're a husband consider how your wife will view your commitment to her. If your a wife becoming a hot-wife doesn't wash off in the shower. Besides the emotional baggage there is the real physical risks. Disease, aggressive males, stalking, and even .

It is admittedly a seductive thought. So think about it carefully. Once you cross that line you can't take it back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IMO it takes some degree of bisexual to be rubbing cocks in hot pussy.It is how ever superfucking hot,especially if cum at same time mixing cum in her and all over your cocks. Only done twice and that was with little slut FB and there was no limits with her NONE.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

This is better a fantasy most of the time. The risks usually outweigh the reward. We've been in and out of this lifestyle (if you'll pardon the pun.) The consequences are too many to list. Emotional attachments and how it effects your relationship as a couple are just two. Bethany has one of the few successful working open relationships I've ever seen.

You have to be prepared for the impact it has on your extended family when they find out... and they will. If you're a husband consider how your wife will view your commitment to her. If your a wife becoming a hot-wife doesn't wash off in the shower. Besides the emotional baggage there is the real physical risks. Disease, aggressive males, stalking, and even .

It is admittedly a seductive thought. So think about it carefully. Once you cross that line you can't take it back.

If you are interested in this, PLEASE take Chuck's words here seriously!
Lurker
0 likes
I've shared her in a dp in which we fuck both her bottom holes together. Never tried to cram together in the same hole.
colin123
0 likes
shared my wife many many times, read my true stories.