Those of you lost your virginity after the age of 17

last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all I am not going below 16 because I know that is not allowed in this forum . In my part of the world is not uncommon for women to stay a virgin until their late teens or even until they get married. So I was just wondering ...

Any of you lost your virginity to the after age of 17 ? Any age 18 and upwards . If so that what was your age when you lost it ?

Sometimes a person may not want to admit it because it's like as if it makes you a loser but I don't believe that and it's not true.

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not even one response ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
i did. at 19. i'm not a loser and i wouldn't change a thing. people fuck too early these days. *shakes head*
Lurker
0 likes
My first time... I was over 21.... Unfortunatelly... It was not my choice to lose my greatest gift when I did... Had I had my way... I would of done it when I married...
Unfortunatelly... Those bastards thought otherwise...
No... Not ashamed to have waited... My best friend was 28 when she married... And was a virgin at that age ... We had a pact with each other to stick together in this...
0 likes
I was almost 19 for my first time (with a man).

I was very scared of getting pregnant and didn't trust birth control. My boyfriend was much, much older than me and I didn't feel right making him wait years for marriage. Then, I didn't end up marrying him. Whoops!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I was saving it for marriage.
Uhm...I almost made it.NY4P9XYqNmvbxUfm
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 21 and tried A hooker
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I was saving for marriage, even though I knew I would not marry until I lived with him first.
It's was complicated to a teenager, the fear of abusive father finding out, pregnancy etc...
I made it to 19, decided I had waited long enough, loved the man I was dating. We had talked a bit about marriage already.
So I had decided that I would tell him that weekend when we went out.
He picked me up and as we went around the block to the main road, he hands me a bag, inside was a small jewelry box.
Inside was a ring. Not what I expected. So he proposed in the front seat of his pickup
truck. I told yes, some day. Then after dinner I told him of my plan that night. That my decision
had nothing to do with his proposal, but that it had made me realize my choice was right.
So July 8, 1978 (7/8/78), I gave mine to the man I did marry almost a year later,
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
First of all I am not going below 16 because I know that is not allowed in this forum . In my part of the world is not uncommon for women to stay a virgin until their late teens or even until they get married. So I was just wondering ...

Any of you lost your virginity to the after age of 17 ? Any age 18 and upwards . If so that what was your age when you lost it ?

Sometimes a person may not want to admit it because it's like as if it makes you a loser but I don't believe that and it's not true.

19 in my case
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by ladyblue69
I was saving for marriage, even though I knew I would not marry until I lived with him first.
It's was complicated to a teenager, the fear of abusive father finding out, pregnancy etc...
I made it to 19, decided I had waited long enough, loved the man I was dating. We had talked a bit about marriage already.
So I had decided that I would tell him that weekend when we went out.
He picked me up and as we went around the block to the main road, he hands me a bag, inside was a small jewelry box.
Inside was a ring. Not what I expected. So he proposed in the front seat of his pickup
truck. I told yes, some day. Then after dinner I told him of my plan that night. That my decision
had nothing to do with his proposal, but that it had made me realize my choice was right.
So July 8, 1978 (7/8/78), I gave mine to the man I did marry almost a year later,

This is beautiful ♥️
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
I was 19. And I didn't even masturbate. I thought it was gross. LMAO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 28 (almost 29), and still have my virginity. There are days that I wish someone would just take me away lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by notsolittlegirl
I'm 28 (almost 29), and still have my virginity. There are days that I wish someone would just take me away lol.

That to me is something to celebrate... IMHO but then again what do I know...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So staying a virgin even in your mid twenties isnt extremely uncommon then right ?

I initially said any age above 17 so definitely late twenties included

Would love to get more responses .For those of you who waited for marriage how old were you when you finally did it ? Please give the age

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would like more responses please

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you lost after mid twenties ?

The Goddess
0 likes
Early 20s. I waited until I was ready & enjoyed every second!

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm 22 and still haven't lost it. It gets a bit frustrating sometimes, but I have become the master of 'my own pleasure' so it won't be as weird when the time comes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I get more responses from women who lost it at mid or late twenties ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeez Monkey, quit being so pushy.

I was 20 when I lost mine.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
0 likes
I was 20. It was the right moment. I was in a relationship with someone I loved and I felt safe and comfortable with and we were sure of what we were doing.

It never crossed my mind to wait until after I was married (no way) or to have sex with the first that would ask. What happened was just the right thing for me, at the right age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The right time is different for everyone. I was younger than most but it was the right time for me too. I have never regretted the time I selected or was selected for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I lost it at 19. Honestly, I wish I had waited, because the guy who I lost it to was a little . However, desperate times call for desperate measures...
Lurker
0 likes
I was 17 but I think I was like 3 weeks away from my 18th. I will happily admit I was way to shy with guys before then. Still am tbh
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I lost mine in my 30s. Fortunately, I'd already joined Lush and had a few tricks up my (very tight) sleeve.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my 20s. I had fooled around a bit and was well ripened by then. I was so inhibited in high school that sex seemed way out of reach.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 19, almost 20. I lost my virginity to a my girlfriend in her room in her mother's basement. I went back to college and she married another guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would really like more replies to this thread ?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost my virginity at 20. To a nice guy who also was a virgin.

Ironically if I waited another year I could have lost it to Mr Jaune. I met him 363 days after I lost my virginity. I kind wish I waited, but I lost my virginity because I didn't want to be the last one out of my friends to lose it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
20 seems to be the magic number