Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could make one of your fantasies come true...which would it be ?

last reply
63 replies
6.8k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic

Certainly a grand grand gangbang.
I want to have the feeling of being used....and squirt too.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
How about a do-over of a fantasy I already made come true?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have crazy wild fantasies, more so I just want to experience that kind of sex that blows your mind. Looking in the eyes of someone you love more than you ever thought possible while at the same time you see that raw, lustful animal desire in his eyes. Him taking you, strong, sensual, dominate, rough, loving.

I want to be completely cherished and completely used.
Lurker
0 likes
To meet my person and show him how much I love him. Lame, I know, but its the fantasy that has consumed my attention for a long time now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one I want to come true is to have a 3some, where I squirt all over the place and the 2 other people I'm with...
Lurker
0 likes
Gangbang! I'd have to pick all the men though. I'd love to have all my holes filled and just get totally dominated!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like others before me I do have the same fantasy where I am taken control of and am used for other desires. Preferably a BBC who uses me and sahres me as he wishes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irresistibledesire
I don't have crazy wild fantasies, more so I just want to experience that kind of sex that blows your mind. Looking in the eyes of someone you love more than you ever thought possible while at the same time you see that raw, lustful animal desire in his eyes. Him taking you, strong, sensual, dominate, rough, loving.

What a lovely sentiment. He will be a lucky man.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Oh good grief, I have way too many sexy fantasies to pick just one! In fact, a couple have already "come true" in a cybering sort of way here in Lush's chat rooms!

I guess, in order, my fantasies would be...
(1) A girl sitting on my face while a guy fucks me slow and deep.
(2) Locked in stocks (head, hands, feet) naked and thoroughly pleasured in all my holes.
(3) Brought to a sex party nude, with my hands cuffed behind my back, and a gag in my mouth.
(4) Strapped down on a Sybian for a long session of multiple orgasms.
(5) Tied naked between two trees in the woods, and then somebody tells my girlfriends where to find me!
(6) Spending a whole day at the beach in a tiny wicked weasel swimsuit that is see-through even when dry, with girlfriends and/or boyfriends.
(7) Going out clubbing with a plug in my ass, a butterfly on my clit, and the remote control in the hands of a friend!

Oh geesh, I could go on and on. See the pictures on my page for dozens of other ideas.
0 likes
Oh--sexual fantasies. I was here thinking of waltzing w/ Adam Ant lol.

Nevermind--don't have sexual fantasies that I haven't explored.

Oohhhh Adam Ant can body paint me w/ liquid latex--but I don't see him in a sexual manner.
I tried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
How about a do-over of a fantasy I already made come true?

Whew!! it must have been hot hot hot! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

And that so talked about and claimed yet fleeting feeling as you both come at once. you feeling the molten white heat spurting as he feels that same liquid heat envelop his being within you
Lurker
0 likes
Being ravished by Rachel Riley
Lurker
0 likes
"Gngbang" ....... May be 6/7 guys fucking me. I would luv to have all my holes filled with cock and get totally dominated.
Lurker
0 likes
being with a shemale with her gorgeous cock in my ass and then i want to suck her big cock and swallow her cum MMMM
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Me and Henry Cavill naked on the nearest available surface.

pool of boiling hot lava?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always had a thing for Bobby Brown and Martin Lawrence. Mmm, let them two hunks a chocolate go to town.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to have sex while I am skydiving
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex with one (or more) of my students!
Lurker
0 likes
I want to be used and abused by a group of older women.. assaulted.. for want of a better word.. used, abused and treated like nothing more than 3 holes to be filled
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would say a real slow sensual oiled massage with someone I have a very mutual hot relationship with, then reciprocating.
Love, Jen xoxox
Lurker
0 likes
SEX with 2females at a time !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Can I have this too? That sounds absolutely awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
sex in the air
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To have a BBC ramming in and out of my white pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One week naked on a tropical island with a different guest of my choice every day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to always have my cock in an older whore