Uncircumsized???

last reply
36 replies
5.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never met a guy who was not circumcised, but I think an uncut cock looks so hot. I really want to play with an uncut cock and slide my tongue inside his foreskin, pull back the foreskin and suck the newly exposed head, do some cock docking. So sexy!!! What do others think??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Hotwife Katie has pleasured a lot of guys orally. Probably far more than most women have. She says only a small percentage were uncut, and she didn't mind, although she prefers circumcised.

As long as it gets hard for her, she'll take it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm uncircumcised and I believe the skin on the head of my cock is smoother than a circumcised one. My wife thinks so at least.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my girlfriend says mine makes sex so much more enjoyable she cums like crazy because of it and loves playing with the skin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All dicks are fun, but I prefer cut, myself (I think they're prettier). There are fun little games you can play with uncut cocks, but it always seems to me that, to blow them to completion is more work, what with the foreskin in motion while you're sucking. I prefer the direct friction of a beautiful cut cock .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
All dicks are fun, but I prefer cut, myself (I think they're prettier). There are fun little games you can play with uncut cocks, but it always seems to me that, to blow them to completion is more work, what with the foreskin in motion while you're sucking. I prefer the direct friction of a beautiful cut cock .
but that is what feels so good and makes a guy get off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MelanieCD
I have never met a guy who was not circumcised, but I think an uncut cock looks so hot. I really want to play with an uncut cock and slide my tongue inside his foreskin, pull back the foreskin and suck the newly exposed head, do some cock docking. So sexy!!! What do others think??

You said it perfectly Melanie. It is hot to play with the foreskin with my fingers or my lips and tongue. That being said, I prefer cut cocks. I just love running my tongue around the head.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love both, but I enjoy sucking a circumcised cock more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its circumcised guys every time now. My three guys are all cut and they look - and taste - perfect. I have had a few unpleasant episodes with uncut guys who have not cleaned them selves properly and I have rejected any intercourse oral or vaginal with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
For me its circumcised guys every time now. My three guys are all cut and they look - and taste - perfect. I have had a few unpleasant episodes with uncut guys who have not cleaned them selves properly and I have rejected any intercourse oral or vaginal with them.

You make a good point. I am uncircumcised (it's not common in Britain) but we know to keep our willies clean.

I keep mine meticulously clean. The helmet of my penis is vastly more sensitive than that of a circumcised man.

Moreover, i wholly do not support circumcision as I believe it amounts to genital mutilation, when not for medical reasons.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done a natural cock, but would love to try it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had the pleasure of givivg Blow JOBS to both ( love the one you re with) I like both, they feel differently, Long uncut goes in throat easly, but like a guy with a big head, guess I'll just keep trying to find the ones I like the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am circumcised and every guy that I have been with has been also. I would like to try an uncircumcised guy just to see what it was like. To be truthful though, I think I prefer circumcised. I think a hard cock looks so sexy with the skin all tight and shiny. Also, I love the feeling of a cock as it slides back and forth through my ring as I being fucked. I don't know, because I have never been fucked by a guy that wasn't circumcised, but it seems like it would detract from that feeling. It seems like his loose skin would sort of stay in place with his cock moving inside it and I wouldn't feel that sliding feeling as his cock slips in and out of my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I am circumcised I love uncircumcised cocks. In fact, I much prefer them. The helmet is so shiny and feels great to suck on. I love sliding my tongue in between the skin and helmet, it turns me on like mad. I can't express how much I love an uncircumcised cock. Make me hard thinking of it and seeing it. Perfect for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm uncircumcised and glad I am. I like pulling the foreskin up and down the rim of my cock when I jack off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am addicted to cock but have had a couple bad experiences with uncut as they weren't cleaned properly and it completely turned me off with the smell so anyone I hook up with that I know is uncut I let them know up front they have to make sure it's properly cleaned or forget it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
crawl on hands ^ knees for uncut, exciting to look at and lick
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
I've never seen a circumcised cock.. Not common in Ireland. I love the way you pull down on his shaft to make the head appear.

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by St_Crispins_Day
The helmet of my penis is vastly more sensitive than that of a circumcised man.

I'd like to know how this bold claim can be validated. Mine's sensitive as fuck, especially around the corona; moreso when my mind's stimulated and/or there's plenty of eye contact.

Quote by deviantsusie
I've never seen a circumcised cock

Careful... saying that here is a one-way ticket to your inbox being flooded with pics (but not from me: I don't send unrequested dick pics, haha!)

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 25 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 14 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Careful... saying that here is a one-way ticket to your inbox being flooded with pics (but not from me: I don't send unrequested dick pics, haha!)

Haha.. I meant in real life.. The wonderful thing about the Internet is I can see pictures of whatever kind of cock I want... And no, that isn't a hint for men to show up in person either ?

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

The Linebacker
0 likes
Anyone saying their penis is more sensitive than someone else's because of whether or not it is cirumcized is full of shit. That is something that cannot be proved either way.

Both circumsized and uncircumsized penises have been working equally as well for a really long time.

Seriously, why are some guys so concerned about other men's penises?

Keep your hands and opinions out of other men's pants unless you're asked.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I prefer circumsized. The look and accessibility is more pleasing to me. I dated a couple of men who weren't, and the foreskin made it difficult to keep the condom on.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely prefer circumcised and have only been with a couple of uncircumcised guys. Blowjobs require a little different technique when dealing with uncut cocks.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Anyone saying their penis is more sensitive than someone else's because of whether or not it is cirumcized is full of shit. That is something that cannot be proved either way.

Both circumsized and uncircumsized penises have been working equally as well for a really long time.

Seriously, why are some guys so concerned about other men's penises?

Keep your hands and opinions out of other men's pants unless you're asked.

Opinions about penises is what this thread is all about.

And while it's certainly not an absolute fact that all uncut penises have a more sensitive head, as individual penises differ, there's good reason to assume that on average the head of an uncut cock is somewhat more sensitive, unless one has it exposed all the time (you don't need to be circumcised for that). That doesn't mean one cock works better than the other though. It only means that one head is protected from rubbing against clothes during most of the day while the other is not. Therefore one is more used to touch than the other. In some cases more sensitive may even mean too sensitive btw.
What is fact though is that foreskin itself has a lot of nerve endings too and is therefor also quite sensitive. And that is something circumcised penises definitely have less of.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by noll

Opinions about penises is what this thread is all about.

And while it's certainly not an absolute fact that all uncut penises have a more sensitive head, as individual penises differ, there's good reason to assume that on average the head of an uncut cock is somewhat more sensitive, unless one has it exposed all the time (you don't need to be circumcised for that). That doesn't mean one cock works better than the other though. It only means that one head is protected from rubbing against clothes during most of the day while the other is not. Therefore one is more used to touch than the other. In some cases more sensitive may even mean too sensitive btw.
What is fact though is that foreskin itself has a lot of nerve endings too and is therefor also quite sensitive. And that is something circumcised penises definitely have less of.

This is complete bullshit!

That is your opinion, but in no way is fact. I have 3 friends who got circumcised as adults and all three have stated to me and others that they have not experienced any such change in sensitivity. I know them in person and would believe them over you.

Rubbing clothes? lol Bullshit!

Every guy has their own dick and welcome to it. I don't know why so many uncircumsized guys are so concerned about circumcised guys' dicks. As a circumcised guy l can care less whether another man has a cut dick or not.

I think it must be envy and jealousy that causes so many uncircumcised guys to be militantly opposed to guys being circumcised. Try live and let live rather than going around acting like Penis Nazis.

I'm sure that plenty of uncircumcised could care less whether other men or cut or not. More power to all men who keep their concerns out other guy"s pants.

0 likes
Quote by Buz
This is complete bullshit!

That is your opinion, but in no way is fact. I have 3 friends who got circumcised as adults and all three have stated to me and others that they have not experienced any such change in sensitivity. I know them in person and would believe them over you.

Rubbing clothes? lol Bullshit!

Every guy has their own dick and welcome to it. I don't know why so many uncircumsized guys are so concerned about circumcised guys' dicks. As a circumcised guy l can care less whether another man has a cut dick or not.

I think it must be envy and jealousy that causes so many uncircumcised guys to be militantly opposed to guys being circumcised. Try live and let live rather than going around acting like Penis Nazis.

I'm sure that plenty of uncircumcised could care less whether other men or cut or not. More power to all men who keep their concerns out other guy"s pants.

LOL.

Well, it is fact that the foreskin is sensitive and that circumcised cocks have less of that, right? I can't speak for others but personally I'm not at all concerned about circumcised guy's dicks. I take issue with parents claiming the right to circumcise their kids when there's no medical reason, but that's a different matter (bodily integrity). But I don't have an issue with circumcised dicks or the guys having them. If you want to circumcise, pierce, splice, tattoo your dick then I don't have a problem with that.

You always make the impression that you feel attacked when this subject comes up and I don't really understand why to be honest. Like "Try live and let live rather than going around acting like Penis Nazis." What part of what I said does that even refer to?

The Linebacker
0 likes
Penis Nazis should keep their noses out of other men's pants.

I don't believe any of their bullshit.

0 likes
Quote by Buz
Penis Nazis should keep their noses out of other men's pants.

So it was just a general comment then and not directed at anyone in particular here? Or do you feel someone in this thread put their nose in other men's pants?

colin123
0 likes
Quote by MelanieCD
Check my pictures out baby
colin123
0 likes
Uncut, guys and gals love it.