Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What makes your pussy realy wet without you or someone else touching it?

last reply
19 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
my husband talking dirty.

well-written lush stories.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
my husband talking dirty.

well-written lush stories.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Someone I'm really attracted to staring me up and down with a ravenous look in their eye.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

are you trying to insinuate that your (admittedly) well-written stories cause me to get WET? I would love to confirm this but must wait for your comp entry.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

are you trying to insinuate that your (admittedly) well-written stories cause me to get WET? I would love to confirm this but must wait for your comp entry.

it's been up for 2 days. get to it, sister smile

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/the-dark-necessities-of-a-lonesome.aspx

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

wtf how did i miss this!

stealth submission modded at the stroke of midnight by ninja fairies!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Someone I'm really attracted to staring me up and down with a ravenous look in their eye.

This plus giving oral to a guy or girl
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lustful longings whispered in my ear. actually...anything involving my ears does it for me; they're rather sensitive ?

Say. Her. Name.

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by sprite

stealth submission modded at the stroke of midnight by ninja fairies!

I shouldn't read threads out of order while half awake. I read this as sprite's answer to the original question involving submission and being stroked at midnight by ninja fairies. Although, I may just choose to believe that...
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty texts while I'm at work
Lurker
0 likes
The combination of dirty and loving words.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Knowing that my guy is extremely turned on yet we have a prior engagement we must attend, teasing him (subtle touch, brushing my hand right where he likes) until he calls it an early night & we get to leave and do what we have been playing in our minds for the past few hours! Hotness-
A well written Lush story can bring on the tingles!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All kinds of foreplay. A lengthy make out, having my boobs played with, or even sucking dick gets me wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tongue suckling kiss.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, mostly. I like being denied what I want for long periods of time as well. Couple that with being fully clothed, grinding, wrestling each other for the top and a long makeup out session, then you have me out of my mind and I can be pushed over the edge rather quickly.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
0 likes
A guy with a great body in tight jeans and white v neck t-shirt, staring at me from head to toe. Oh yeah we are going to hook up! Wet now just thinking about it!