Do you like women in stripper heels?

last reply
32 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH YES!!!! The taller the better. Love the ones with chrome heels best.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Sure, heels extend the calf muscles and tilt the pelvis forward, arguably making a woman's legs look sexier, if not at least longer. But full-bore stripper heels are a bit too much for mine.

Honestly, I think I prefer comfortable flat shoes, or even barefoot. There's something about that sort of self-assured authenticity that gets my motor running.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love women in stripper heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all women, it matters not what they wear or what they do not wear. love the beauty and sensuality, the scent and taste, how she appreciates being treated like a woman yet like a wanton lover needing her toes curled by my ministrations of love, knowing she will return likewise...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all women, it matters not what they wear or what they do not wear. love the beauty and sensuality, the scent and taste, how she appreciates being treated like a woman yet like a wanton lover needing her toes curled by my ministrations of love, knowing she will return likewise...........
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass

Do you like women in stripper heels?

Of course I do Ada. Espcially hot sluts like you! A horny guy like me will always appreciate women in stripper heels and you certainly look FABULOUS in yours Mmmmm
0 likes
Maybe it's 20+ years married to someone who can't wear heels (flat feet) but they do nothing for me. Bare feet are best or maybe nice looking flat sandals.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on the context... stripper heals to a funeral.. ahhh maybe not.
Almost any footware can be sexy.. I think maybe the only exception might be the 80's wooden clogs.. lol Sorry the hottest woman can't make those rock.. they belong on a woodland creature or sasquatch..
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed...and everything else she wears with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't like,

It looks so cheap. Prefer classic stiletto heels.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Not really, no.

I love regular stilettos/platforms, but stripper heels are by definition shoes with a platform of 6+ inches; to me that just looks overdone, silly and cheap.

All things in moderation...
Lurker
0 likes
I like women and I like good looking heels but stripper heels are not, in my opinion, good looking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love a woman in heels anywhere and any type
Lurker
0 likes
OH ! YES ----------WOULD LUV TO WATCH MY SLUT !
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer mine partner bare footed. Totally naked. Love toes painted bright RED and skin milky white. That's my ideal stripper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my women completely naked and have a bald pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69

Of course I do Ada. Espcially hot sluts like you! A horny guy like me will always appreciate women in stripper heels and you certainly look FABULOUS in yours Mmmmm

Guys if you are seeing Stripper Heels in that photo, you have a serious problem.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Guys if you are seeing Stripper Heels in that photo, you have a serious problem.

I take your point 1nympholes and totally agree that although I love the heels, Ada would get all of my attention and I'm sure she would demand it too!
Lurker
0 likes
What's not to love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. I love it when women play dress-up.
Lurker
0 likes
Stripper heels absolutely... Any heels is a must for a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really my thing.
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heels, jeans, low cut top during the right season is perfect
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Nah. High heels can look awesome, if you have the legs for it (and know how to walk on them). But these I don't like them combined with those huge platforms.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women and men in any kind of heels more than 3" - NOT wedge heels (zero sexy there)
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer classy heels with a pencil skirt