Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever been or got embarassed during sex because of something you or your partner did?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Same here! He came almost the second he got it in me, and I had to stop myself from laughing, and pretend it happens to every guy. Actually, it does happen to a lot of guys I'm with the first time. :-(

...and this is kind of embarrassing to even admit, but what the hell... when I cum, my pussy tends to queef rather loudly and impressively, so that's pretty embarrassing the first time it happens with someone new. All my regular partners are used to hearing me do this, but I either have to warn new lovers or explain afterwards that it was my pussy sucking and expelling air, not my ass!

There is no dignity in love or sex! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well you are gorgeous Bethany so i'm not surprised ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the posts already mentioned-guys coming too fast, I always feel bad and have a little secondhand embarrassment. But another guy I was with for the first time tried telling me how much he was into feet and asked if he could suck my toes...more than a little awkward because I'm SO not into that...I tried to be as polite about it as I could but it was a complete mood killer lol
0 likes
Yeah, my SO has a habit of almost suffocating me. I have to tap out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This happened to my college roommate when he was in high school. He was in the band in high school. He has the hots for the head cheerleader, who of course dated the quarterback on the football team. During senior prom, he had gotten drunk. Drunk enough to hit on the head cheerleader. He had no expectations, but she told him that he was really cute and she wanted to fuck him in her car, which was in the parking lot. They went to her car, stripped off their clothes, and assumed the missionary position. Within sixty seconds, he realized that he was going to puke. He was too drunk to get unentangled from her, so he threw up all over her, and even managed to decorate her clothes, too. She never spoke to him again.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I once tried to rip off a girl's panties while we were both standing, and ended up yanking her off-balance and onto the floor. She was not amused.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like the others, I've had 2-pump chumps and felt bad for them. I tried to make them feel ok about it. As for me, I accidentally farted once while getting fucked. I was mortified.
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
10 years of the aforementioned coming too fast and/or not being hard enough... at least if there are any future sexual partners I'm pretty easy to impress as i would go into it expecting to be let down. ? Way back in the day I had a couple of experiences where guys were too drunk or too nervous to perform... including one choice situation with boyfriend + a friend, still had fun but my friend was pretty mortified. One time with a short term ex where the condom slipped off and we couldnt find it, embarrassing for us both... figured out later it was just really high in the vagina, came out eventually ?? Not during sex but I tried pretty hard to pick up with a guy I didn't know wasn't interested in women, and he didn't come out and just say hey I'm not into you... I made such an idiot of myself and didn't live that down for months.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I gave a blowjob.I swallowed...then belched really loud.
My boyfriend laughed and still makes fun about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Same here! He came almost the second he got it in me, and I had to stop myself from laughing, and pretend it happens to every guy. Actually, it does happen to a lot of guys I'm with the first time.

...and this is kind of embarrassing to even admit, but what the hell... when I cum, my pussy tends to queef rather loudly and impressively, so that's pretty embarrassing the first time it happens with someone new. All my regular partners are used to hearing me do this, but I either have to warn new lovers or explain afterwards that it was my pussy sucking and expelling air, not my ass!

There is no dignity in love or sex! lol

I suppose you're gonna tell us next that the loudness and duration of the queef is indicative of the quality of the orgasm?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. I fanny farted as he pulled out!!
Lurker
0 likes
One time, I laughed when the guy was trying to play with my clit, it was nice and all but for some reason they way he did caused me to be ticklish there, which was embrassing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I chuckled reading about guys coming too fast. My first two times were the worst 8 seconds of my sex life! Yes, I understand that boys often cum very quickly when they are inexperienced. I know that NOW, but not back then.

Embarrassing was fairly early in our married life my we were about to do anal. Just as he is about to start penetration I farted, both loudly and smelly. Talk about a mood killer!