Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ladies mind having your used panties sniffed, or do you men sniff used panties?

last reply
22 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I as a man enjoy doing this ?
0 likes
i find it a bit gross. but then, i love doing laundry.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I've sniffed a few in my day.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like sniffing clean 'panties', let alone used ones
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Hell yeah, i be hanging around the laundromat waiting for chicks to go buy soap from the vending machine so I can get a quick sniff of those filthy panties. Straight up quick dookie hit.
Head Nurse
0 likes
sniff fresh laundry (hello Gain!) yes, but worn and dirty? nope. ick.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Chances are, I wouldn't know about it. I've only caught one guy doing it-one of my boyfriend's friends who found them in the laundry hamper when he was over at our place with a bunch of other guys. I tried to grab them away from him, and he just played keep-away with them, tossing them around to the other guys till I gave up and went upstairs! Dumb-asses!
Lurker
0 likes
I , like others a on Lush, have my fair share of fantasies and maybe a fetish or two but sniffing used panties is definitely not one of them (not even clean ones)! I prefer the sweet scent of a woman's body as I am lightly kissing her neck or working my way slowly over her tender body with my lips and maybe a little more...very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sniff them, Lick them, Chew them.
Lurker
0 likes
If my partner asks me, I would let him. Each others smell is a turn-on. If I catch him by surprise, I'm not sure how I would react. I wouldn't let some stranger for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would I mind - no, flattered - yes.
In my past I have had many requests for me to give them my cum stained pants after we have had sex. They claim they put them on their pillow.
I always asked for them to be returned - laundered. Some bought me new sexy ones to be refilled. Others returned them starched - and it wasn't laundry starch.
Yes I have had them sniffed and licked but not lately - my guys can have the real thing any time they want it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not into sniffing panties. Great if you are, but does nothing for me. Now, if someone wanted to smell my wife's, I would certainly let them (with her permission). And yet, that still would do nothing for me. LOL
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
are you talking digging through my hamper and pulling out a pair? or me slipping off a pair and the fella taking a whiff? the latter could be sexy, but the former might weird me out a bit.

Say. Her. Name.

Site administrator
0 likes
Panties no... bicycle saddles yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In trying to be open minded I've tried sniffing my GF's panties and didn't find any satisfaction in it at all but I certainly DO love being next to a pussy and sniffing and licking it... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to sniff used panties especially my wife's the ones she's wore to the gym are the best
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Bad dog! Very bad dog! Gimme those panties! Give!
Lurker
0 likes
i went through a phase when i would hide them to collect them. Sometimes a slut would ask for them and sometimes i would just tell them no. they didnt always ask. I absolutely sniffed em all. i was comparing the smell to how i remembered their cocksucking or fucking skills or the grade level of their HAWTNESS.....some smelled GREAT. None of them smelled bad. I'm over that phase now...but my collection did grow to over 30. (rofl)(rofl)(rofl)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Panties no... bicycle saddles yes.

My grandfather had a name for guys who sniffed bicycle seats.... gunthers!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

My grandfather had a name for guys who sniffed bicycle seats.... gunthers!

Well I think that term means you support a UK football team called Arsenal but I may be wrong.