1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is your favorite cake ever? Mine is just a classic NY Cheesecake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Red Velvet sheet cake is my 1st choice, then Boston Cream (although many call it a pie)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CHOCOLATE!! (was there ever any doubt??)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Black Forest Gateau

Every time I conger up cake, THIS is what my mind envisions and my stomach craves!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
my niece recently celebrated a birthday and had the most amazing cake! it was vanilla with cheesecake mousse layered in the middle and buttercream icing. it was worth every. single. bite.

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
You know, I like a lot of cakes, but a good basic chocolate cake with fudge icing just hits the spot sometimes.
0 likes
Lemon lemon lemon. Well, currently. I change my mind a lot.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The more chocolate, the better! I especially love moist Devilsfood with chocolate frosting. Lemon bundt cake is also great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The more chocolate, the better! I especially love moist Devilsfood with chocolate frosting. Lemon bundt cake is also great!

I have a recipe for you, Bethany. Visualize a Belgian chocolate orgy. For me, carrot cake.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I love German chocolate cake.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Red Velvet Cake smile
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheese cake or Ice-cream cake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The original Baker's German sweet chocolate cake (recipe used to be on the back of the Baker's sweet chocolate package).

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

The Linebacker
0 likes
Just about any cake just as long as it hasn't been ruined by some doofus putting raisins in it.

NO FUCKING RAISINS!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All of them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Mom's Seven Layer Caramel Cake.
Lurker
0 likes

Ice cream cake