Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys do you like a womens pussy shaved, trimmed, or natural?

last reply
235 replies
24.2k views
1 watcher
9 likes
0 likes
Do you like a womens pussy shaved, trimmed , or natural.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass

I prefer fully waxed or shaven but don't mind a shaped little bush either or a sexy landing strip. I do LOVE pussy though and so would never say "No" to a women with a full bush either!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass

Yes, any of the above, although definitely not to this extent:

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for the fleas
A hive for the buzzin' bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...
Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair

A guy has to have his limits... but otherwise, yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a pussy that is shaved or trimmed. It makes things easier on me when giving oral.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where l will be feasting bald please, otherwise however she likes to keep it, whether that is landing strip or styled some other way, is entirely up to her preference, lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My tastes have evolved and changed.

10 years ago I would have said natural with little or no trimming even.

2 years ago I would have said either closely trimmed or at least a landing strip because I felt that a bald pussy reminded me too much of the taboo young pussies.

Now as more and more American women seem to prefer to have their southerly regions hairless I'm getting used to it and actually prefer it but I've never turned down performing oral service on a woman just because her pussy has hair or is hairless because I'm just so grateful to have the opportunity to be close to a pussy that I consider it an honor and as long as it looks and smells clean I'm DOWN with that... LOL

So bare those pussies girls and line up for us guys to put an all day smile on your faces.... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like whichever one makes her feel sexy and ready to play.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Natural. Girlfriend stopped shaving her pussy some years ago. At first I needed to get used to it, but now I prefer it. I think it looks good on her.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed...especially when you get invited to help!
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved i like the most ..
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
As I think pubic hair is one of the most beautiful features on a woman - unshaven.

my wife shaved once - and seeing my reaction never did so again.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't discriminate AT ALL!!! So, no preference.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I really like pussy hair so I say all natural or trimmed. Completely shaved is a turn off for me. I love to feel the pussy hair on me while I'm fucking and going deep. Also, love to lick it when I'm eating the pussy..
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass

If it was your pussy on offer Ada I'd be happy with any one of those 3 ;) I just WANT IT!
Site administrator
0 likes
Shaved please. Just awful when you get bits stuck inbetween your teeth.. bit like steak really.
1 like
I have a bit of a thing for hair down there. Not exactly sure why, but I think it's the visual. Draws my gaze or something. Trimmed is okay (though a light trim is better than a heavy one or a "landing strip"), but bald isn't especially appealing to me save that it can feel nice to the touch when it's freshly done and smooth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass
I use to not care but recently I just love waxed of shaven. Feels better and honestly taste better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass

Yes, but regardless of the tonsure I like it to be clean.
0 likes
Shaved or waxed is my preference. Perhaps a nice landing strip.
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven or trimmed please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either shaved or trimmed works for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved, definitely but I'will still desire one with hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved, but I adore a little artistic shape, like a Vee or a heart - something to tickle your nose.