Login

Help me and my girlfriend decide

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend wants to get breast augmentation surgery and we have been looking at photos online to have a rough idea of the kind of size we would like. We came across the photo below and have decided that exact pair is what we want. Our question is how do we tell our sergeon at our consultation that without actually showing him the explicit image?
0 likes
show him the picture. he's definitely seen tits before, chill out. i'd be more worried about him seeing your gf's real boobies rather than a pic of some stranger's.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
What picture? Are you concerned about showing us too? No need to be concerned, us girls all have boobies, some less than others we see them every day.

I don't understand what the problem is? You don't seem to have a problem with the surgeon seeing and operating on your GF's tits but you don't want to show him a pic of some random woman's tits?
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by kiera
What picture? Are you concerned about showing us too? No need to be concerned, us girls all have boobies, some less than others we see them every day.

I don't understand what the problem is? You don't seem to have a problem with the surgeon seeing and operating on your GF's tits but you don't want to show him a pic of some random woman's tits?

EXACTLY!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
is it April fool's day yet? seems like everyone is running ahead of schedule this year...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey - this surgeon is not only going to see them himself but he will be feeling them as well. Why worry about a photo.

You didnt mention the type of reconstruction you are planning. Reduction or reconstruction.
Most surgeons have before and after photos - I am sure he/she will be more than pleased to recommend something that will suit your girlfriend. By all means show him what you want her to look like after the surgery - if its possible.
Be warned - make sure the surgeon has a good reputation for results - many many go wrong.
I have seen a few good reductions but the 'enhancements' often leave much to be desired.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
first off, kudos to your girlfriend for allowing your input. i don't think i would. as far as showing your surgeon - just do it! remember, your surgeon is constantly seeing graphic images in the surgery room. i'm sure they can handle whatever pic you show them. i'd also bet that it's quite common.

Say. Her. Name.