Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like having sex with married men because they're married ?

last reply
25 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy I can testify to the fact that many guys love having sex with married women because it's forbidden and the fact that she is cheating on her husband with can be such a thrill.

I'm sure there are some women who too enjoy the same forbidden fruit scenario. I'd love to hear from women who love having sex with married men knowing that they married ? Do you enjoy the fact that he is cheating on his wife with you ? Have you ever seduced a married man ? Is it even better when you know his wife personally and she has no idea ?

Maybe your friend's husband or something like that ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
I love having sex with a married man, but only when I'm his wife. I'd never fuck another woman's husband.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I just answered this in another one of your threads. As a rule, I don't fuck married men unless his wife knows and is in on it. The one time I did fuck a guy behind his wife's back, she deserved it, but I still regret doing it anyway.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80
As a guy I can testify to the fact that many guys love having sex with married women because it's forbidden and the fact that she is cheating on her husband with can be such a thrill.

more proof that many guys are pigs.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by angiegirl
I don't think they are losing..THEY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and yes i am a Deporable..
...why did i put my 2 cents in, oh lordy here come the insults, ( let me duck )

...ummmm, I think YOU are lost! The Think Tank is down the street! (but it really looks like you aren't thinking much!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I avoid married people of both sexes - it can become too complicated.
They dont have to be married to be capable or competent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Finish with what you have before you start something new" I don't have the right to hurt an person, and in cheating it is inevitable someone gets hurt.
Princess D
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

...ummmm, I think YOU are lost! The Think Tank is down the street! (but it really looks like you aren't thinking much!)
...........As you were so kind to point out my mistake..thank you for you time and effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Only if his wife/girlfriend is also taking part, otherwise no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am married, but have not lived with my husband in years. Yes, I fuck other woman's husband. If you kept him drained he would be incapable of doing what he does with me and my sisters out there looking for men like yours.

There is a certain thrill about a man who wears a ring.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in a conflict.
Lurker
0 likes
i luv married woman ..
Convict
0 likes
Quote by RyanRedd
I am married, but have not lived with my husband in years. Yes, I fuck other woman's husband. If you kept him drained he would be incapable of doing what he does with me and my sisters out there looking for men like yours.

Unless it's your own husband, right? Honestly, if my husband wants to sleep with someone like you, you deserve each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RyanRedd

I need to have my wedding ring resized to fit back on my ring finger!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Unless it's your own husband, right? Honestly, if my husband wants to sleep with someone like you, you deserve each other.

You commented elsewhere that my husband may have been able to find some one out there nice. I guess you are stating that I am not nice and from your view you may be right. However even on Lush I think the is one or two that would disagree with you.

He a good guy in many ways and I hope he will find someone that he can be happy with. I just was not me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with two married women in my life, neither of whom was MY wife. The primary reason they cheated on their husbands was that the husbands just plain ignored them, took them for granted and treated them like second class maid service with a periodic fuck on the side that did nothing for the wife. Yes I enjoyed taking them and it was so easy. I just showed a little affection, was interested in what they had to say and gave them some awesome sex with plenty of orgasms.
I wish I could still perform like that, I keep running into so many women in just that situation. I could literally be having sex with a different wife every day.
Guys up your game. Pay her some attention, and mean it. You loved her once, may even think you still do! So SHOW her you do, or lose her to someone like me who WILL take her.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by RyanRedd

You commented elsewhere that my husband may have been able to find some one out there nice. I guess you are stating that I am not nice and from your view you may be right. However even on Lush I think the is one or two that would disagree with you.

He a good guy in many ways and I hope he will find someone that he can be happy with. I just was not me.

IMHO anyone that is out there specifically looking for married people to sleep with is not a nice person. Neither is the cheating spouse. Why would you want to do that to another woman?

You said, "If you kept him drained he would be incapable of doing what he does with me and my sisters out there looking for men like yours."

I will tell you honestly that statement, and the proud manner in which you posted it, disgusts me. I hope you fall deeply in love with someone and another woman does it to you. Would that hurt?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SamWarrens
I have been with two married women in my life, neither of whom was MY wife. The primary reason they cheated on their husbands was that the husbands just plain ignored them, took them for granted and treated them like second class maid service with a periodic fuck on the side that did nothing for the wife. Yes I enjoyed taking them and it was so easy. I just showed a little affection, was interested in what they had to say and gave them some awesome sex with plenty of orgasms.
I wish I could still perform like that, I keep running into so many women in just that situation. I could literally be having sex with a different wife every day.
Guys up your game. Pay her some attention, and mean it. You loved her once, may even think you still do! So SHOW her you do, or lose her to someone like me who WILL take her.

Shit... This Sam is a goddamn mustachioed fuck warrior.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have to say that one of my biggest fantasies is to be with a married man. I don't think I could ever actually do it, though. Unless he was technically married, but separated and already filed for divorce. I think that would be the only exception I would make. But it's a hot thought, for sure.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16
I have to say that one of my biggest fantasies is to be with a married man. I don't think I could ever actually do it, though. Unless he was technically married, but separated and already filed for divorce. I think that would be the only exception I would make. But it's a hot thought, for sure.

I really cannot understand what the attraction is. Could you explain that to me? Why is a married man more attractive to you than someone unmarried?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

IMHO anyone that is out there specifically looking for married people to sleep with is not a nice person. Neither is the cheating spouse. Why would you want to do that to another woman?

You said, "If you kept him drained he would be incapable of doing what he does with me and my sisters out there looking for men like yours."

I will tell you honestly that statement, and the proud manner in which you posted it, disgusts me. I hope you fall deeply in love with someone and another woman does it to you. Would that hurt?

Seems you must be a Democrat since you just said "Why would you do that to another woman." such a provider of the double standard.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

I'm sure there are some women who too enjoy the same forbidden fruit scenario. I'd love to hear from women who love having sex with married men knowing that they married ? Do you enjoy the fact that he is cheating on his wife with you ? Have you ever seduced a married man ? Is it even better when you know his wife personally and she has no idea ?

Maybe your friend's husband or something like that ?

Quote by 1nympholes

Seems you must be a Democrat since you just said "Why would you do that to another woman." such a provider of the double standard.

1. Read the OP's question properly.

2. This isn't the Think Tank sweetie, it wasn't a political question.

3. I'm Australian.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
I love the defense of monogamy, however one aspect that doesn't come up, just because someone is married doesn't mean they're cheating. This site has made me realize, how many people enjoy open or cuck relationships, and how I'd like to fit into that as well, I even have a few males who are friends on lush who want to talk about nothing but me fucking their wife. Obviously lying and cheating are bad, but if you find the right person you shouldn't have to.