Login

Massage & Erotic Massage, Tantric Sex?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a long session a trading massage & a bit of erotic teasing with a friend earlier this week. No coitus or oral sex was involved, just a hour plus of some serious massage & a bit of nipple play after. Anyone here ever engage is this kind of eroticism where orgasm & genital contact was not the focus?

What about Tantirc Sex, any experience with it?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A couple years ago, we had a rental application from a girl who was a massage therapist, and David made an arrangement with her for a deep discount on her rent in exchange for a year of bi-weekly massages for me. It was his Christmas present to me that year. After a couple weeks, she realized I had no inhibitions about her touching my breasts and pussy, so she hesitantly began doing erotic massages for me. This really made the massages special but it was often difficult to refrain from orgasming, so we backed off from her attention to my pussy/clit so the sexual tension wasn't so distracting. That was about the best Christmas present I ever got though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was massaged by a young Indian masseuse some years ago and I relive it was Tantric. She was able to bring me to the edge of an orgasm without crossing the line. We were both naked and she only used her hands.
It was an amazing experience and I had to later finish what she started for myself, she wouldnt provide that little bit extra to give me that final release. She did however know how to bring me down in a way I would love to be able to achieve myself. It was an amazing experience I have often thought about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
A couple years ago, we had a rental application from a girl who was a massage therapist, and David made an arrangement with her for a deep discount on her rent in exchange for a year of bi-weekly massages for me. It was his Christmas present to me that year. After a couple weeks, she realized I had no inhibitions about her touching my breasts and pussy, so she hesitantly began doing erotic massages for me. This really made the massages special but it was often difficult to refrain from orgasming, so we backed off from her attention to my pussy/clit so the sexual tension wasn't so distracting. That was about the best Christmas present I ever got though!

Seriously now ... why the hesitation when she had no problems with the erotic stimulation as part of the massage?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Seriously now ... why the hesitation when she had no problems with the erotic stimulation as part of the massage?

She didn't think it was professional because it made her feel like a sex worker, not a masseuse, and it bothered me that I couldn't reciprocate.
0 likes
Love a good massage but my husband is far too impatient to ever make it erotic. It's either massage or sex. Some people...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"to impatient"

Know what you write of there. I've had more than one lover who was interested in getting straight to the big O. Cum & done was their motto so to speak.