Login

oral sex with women

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasise about eating pussy all the time how do I find someone to accommodate me
Lurker
0 likes
Posting the question 3 times always helps
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just walk up to women wherever you happen to be and ask them if they'd like you to eat their pussy. I'm sure that after a few thousand tries you might find a willing recipient. You might try offering a remuneration too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush. No beating around the bush, eh? To save time, print out a bunch of these and just hand them out at the mall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Just walk up to women wherever you happen to be and ask them if they'd like you to eat their pussy. I'm sure that after a few thousand tries you might find a willing recipient. You might try offering a remuneration too.

Don't forget the Trump greeting ... "grab em by the pussy" ... that's sure to help you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mikeluvs269
I fantasise about eating pussy all the time how do I find someone to accommodate me

Having a girlfriend will increase your chances, developing a relationship with her even more
0 likes
Surely eating cats is illegal.

I know... I know... but i couldn't resist! Shoot me now.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
I think you should practice doing this really amazing thing with your tongue that (sometimes) works for me - talking to women!

Perhaps you could even try talking about common interests and getting to know each other. That might be more successful than just asking, "Could I perform cunnilingus on you?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Breakfast, Lunch and Tea.