Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Crazy things you did under influence of Alcohol or Drugs ?

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
English Gentleman
0 likes
too many to count. i have done some really stupid things, like getting back together with an ex for the night, making relive the horror of her for a few more days then i needed to.

slept with a police woman in the police car that was parked outside the station. (that was drugs)
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely no idea, when I get wasted, I'm WASTED!
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I haven't done really crazy things when I've been on drugs. I do have a tendency to wander, though. I'll get bored and go for a walk to see what the world looks like. This usually happens without informing my friends, who get worried when I suddenly disappear. I'll show up a couple of hours later to find them in a panic, when I've just been down to the river, or strolling through the neighbourhood or something.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

0 likes
I've never used drugs (well, decongestants have had funny effects on me at times, but that's not the drugs we're talking about).

Alcohol, beyond a certain point, makes me sleepy and cranky so the craziest thing I've done while under the influence of alcohol is snap at someone and then fall asleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Arf woof woof. Bark bark woof arf bark arf arf woof. Bark arf arf arf arf arf woof.

Woof bark bark arf arf woof woof woof! Woof bark bark arf arf arf woof bark. Woof-woof! Bark bark bark bark arf arf woof woof arf.

Arf woof woof woof arf. Arf bark woof woof bark bark arf woof bark woof.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never used drugs and the last time I was drunk enough to do stupid things was around 40 years ago. I tried to get home on my moped, decided that wasn't smart so I parked it and fell asleep next to it. Woke up in a warm and cozy police cell with a ticket for public drunkenness.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
once i finger fucked my friends wife in Cinema hall ..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stimulants make me super horny and very willing to talk about sex with other people. That's the main reason I like them.
Lurker
0 likes
I was with a girlfriend years ago. We got hammered then ended up having sex on the sofa. Afterwards, I fell asleep. Since the two of us really couldn't sleep together on the sofa, she went to bed. At some point during the night, her mother came into the living room. Now I was at my gals apartment, she lived alone. Wasn't the first time here at this place. I guess her mom came over for whatever reason. She shrieked at me, waking me from my drunken slumber. I told her it was ok, in a matter of a few minutes, mom was on top of me riding for all she had. Luckily, my gf was boozed and passed out in her room and me and momma got away with it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't do drugs.
Under the influence of alcohol, I tend to want to get naked (must be the exhibitionist in me).
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was so drunk one time.. I did it with two men. Both are officemates.
0 likes
I've done crazy things w/ purpose but none under the influence of alcohol/drugs as I'm straightedge.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Had crazy MFF threesome on a heavy influence of alcohol and drugs and came in one womans ass, she shit my cum out and the other one inhale it from the floor through her nose.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lost my virginity. Playing a version of strip poker with a coworker. She was shy but liked to drink. So we played "shot or shirt" which means if you lose you either take something off of your choice or take a shot of liquor. She was naked first after a while and i was down to underwear with a bulge. We fucked a few minutes later. She stayed the night and she woke me up like a woman sometimes does.
Lurker
0 likes
Threesomes, had a lot of one night stands, shoplfted to see if I could get away with it. Used to visit an adult theater and be ogled by guys.

Wake up and didn't know where I was or who I was with.

Had sex in strange places- hot tubs, limos, boats.