Login

Sexual Communication in a Non Sexual Relationship

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any men here had a female acquaintance whom they were not engaged in a sexual relationship, but were able to talk about and share their sexuality and experience openly without holding much back?

Last year a woman I'd worked with off & on for fourteen years outtted herself to me & I confessed quite a bit to her. since then we've had frequent conversations about our experiences, questions, ect... Its been interesting, fun, & educational and added a lot of depth to the decade and a half friendship. Anyone else had a girl pal they shared their deep secrets with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a few women, all online friends, with whom I share all sorts of intimate details of my sex life. I have found that they a great source of information about how to make improvements and get creative with none of the pressure that comes when there is actual intimacy. Recently, one even gave me some excellent advice about trying something new and thanks to her tips it went better than I could have possibly imagined.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
a few women, all online friends, with whom I share all sorts of intimate details of my sex life.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love doing this, which is why I visit these forums. Only on a few occasions have I had this face to face. It has been a cool experience though, and a source of many fantasies. I also love discussing this with male friends, but that doesn't happen often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Previously I had worked in a Bank back office and as such I had many female colleagues. A few of these became good mates ( I prefer female company) . Its these mates that you can talk to about anything .