Hello Lush People : )

last reply
15 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My name is Leni, and I've only discovered this site recently, but I must say that what I've seen is a lot of fun^^

I've posted my first stories now, and would welcome any feedback or suggestions you can offer.

So far I've concentrated mostly on characters with some form of physical disability. I'm sure that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I find their unique beauty fascinating, and I'd love to hear what you guys think about this.

These are my stories so far:

Rachel's Audition

The Way Back

The Sultan's Wives

Have fun,

Leni ; )
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Haha thank you very much, that should make it easier : D
0 likes
Quote by oddlittledesires
Haha thank you very much, that should make it easier : D

No worries! Your location is now making me think of apple strudel.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I'll read one!

You have American Gods as one of your favorite books, that's enough to hook me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

No worries! Your location is now making me think of apple strudel.

Haha not to be a cliche, but I'm very rarely not thinking of Apfelstrudel, so excellent choice of imaginary baked goods, I'd say : D
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I'll read one!

You have American Gods as one of your favorite books, that's enough to hook me!

Haha I loved that book so much, although what can be more intimidating for any sort of writer than pretty much any of Gaiman's works *shivers*
0 likes

Haha not to be a cliche, but I'm very rarely not thinking of Apfelstrudel, so excellent choice of imaginary baked goods, I'd say : D

I could only find two forks so it seems like we will have to eat all of this between us.

0 likes
I just love Gaiman.

Welcome to Lush!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Hi Leni,

Nice to see you here. I'm so glad you're getting familiar with Lush. Welcome again!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Hi Leni I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you for the warm welcome and the feedback I've already gotten, there has been lots of really helpful and encouraging replies, which is just awesome to see ; )

Also yay more Gaiman love and Apfelstrudel : D
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm really enjoying your stories, Leni!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for the warm welcome and the feedback I've already gotten, there has been lots of really helpful and encouraging replies, which is just awesome to see ; )

Also yay more Gaiman love and Apfelstrudel : D

Did you say "Apfelstrudel?" Mmmm, ausgezeichnet!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the Austrian dessert with the shell, the peach slices in a wheel-like circle inside, and sprinkles with confectioner's sugar.

There are many Austrian pastries!! Especially their women. lol