wnated answers from women

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would most woman that have had a big cock , prefer to have a big one or not my x had a nine in cock before me she told me she didnt like but she stayed with him five years sounds little funny after being told i sarted talking about it during sex and seem to make her more horny sometimes , she sure didnt get mad about it , so i tried to get her to let me set up a massage and nice evening to where i could watch and or joy and let her have her way with ahuge cock for the night almost got her to agree once but then she told me no would most women kove to have this happen
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by select6969
would most woman that have had a big cock , prefer to have a big one or not my x had a nine in cock before me she told me she didnt like but she stayed with him five years sounds little funny after being told i sarted talking about it during sex and seem to make her more horny sometimes , she sure didnt get mad about it , so i tried to get her to let me set up a massage and nice evening to where i could watch and or joy and let her have her way with ahuge cock for the night almost got her to agree once but then she told me no would most women kove to have this happen

Huh??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Huh??

he wants to know if you have a big cock. i think...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by select6969

Dude, try punctuation and capitalization.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by select6969

Let me attempt to translate this into English:

Would most woman who have been with a guy who had a big cock, prefer to have a big one or not? My ex had a guy with a nine-inch cock before me, and she told me she didnt like it, but she stayed with him five years. That sounds a little funny. After she told me that, I started talking about it during sex, and it seemed to make her more horny sometimes. She sure didnt get mad about it, so I tried to get her to let me set up a massage and a nice evening where I could watch and/or join in, and let her have her way with a huge cock for the night. I almost got her to agree once, but then she told me no. Would most women love to have this happen?

My answer:

I've never had an abnormally huge cock, so I couldn't say how much I'd enjoy it. Does a thick, eight and a half inch cock count as huge? That was about my biggest, but guys keep talking about 10-12 inch cocks as thick as a pop can, but I've yet to see one.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite
he wants to know if you have a big cock. i think...?

Now I'm curious too kiera.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His profile shows that he has zero friends.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Huh??

He is rather, um, Joycean in his wording.

Hi KK (insert hug emoji here)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Coco
I'm not into having a large dick just to have a large dick. It's about the person and our chemistry, so no, your scenario doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Shout out to BethanyFrasier for the translation.

Anyone with an intimate knowledge of female physiology knows that cock length is a largely psychological phenomenon. Girth is a more meaningful measure, but technique and empathy are even more important. There are many ways to please a woman and most don't even require a penis at all. Ask any lesbian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Let me attempt to translate this into English:
I've never had an abnormally huge cock, so I couldn't say how much I'd enjoy it. Does a thick, eight and a half inch cock count as huge? That was about my biggest, but guys keep talking about 10-12 inch cocks as thick as a pop can, but I've yet to see one.

Funny you say that. There was this dude back in the day, we all called him soda pop cause he was so damn thick. It was too much for most of the girls but not me! Mmmm!