The Best of your fantasies ?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
like i feel my Fantasy is ..... my wife trying to seduce some stranger in front of me & repeating it all the time .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My hottest fantasies are unspeakable. ...on Lush, at least!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are SO naughty, Bethany. I know exactly what you mean, though.
Lurker
0 likes
to have sex with latest miss world ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being forced to fuck a loaded gun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante

Fully cocked I trust? In a manner of speaking that is.

0 likes
Quote by Dilettante

Huh. You could come close to fulfilling this fantasy if you had a partner whom you trusted and were confident enough in yourself to visually and manually clear the chamber before a seating a similarly cleared magazine. I'd rack the slide a couple of times on general principle, even then. I guess if you really needed to have a loaded gun in order to fulfill the fantasy, the safest option would be to use a DAO (no external safety) pistol with a seated magazine but no round in the chamber. Have to advise against both options, though.

Not a fantasy of mine, but you have no idea how many men are out there who see a woman with a gun and have or at least entertain this fantasy. Yes, it's totally a thing.

As to the "best" of my fantasies...well. Several are cloaked in fiction right here on Lush.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'd have to say I married the best of my fantasies, so I guess my fantasy comes true everytime I wake up next to her!

Now if we're talking my DIRTIEST fantasies... ;)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Dilettante

That would make SUCH a good (and very disturbing) story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Huh. You could come close to fulfilling this fantasy if you had a partner whom you trusted and were confident enough in yourself to visually and manually clear the chamber before a seating a similarly cleared magazine. I'd rack the slide a couple of times on general principle, even then. I guess if you really needed to have a loaded gun in order to fulfill the fantasy, the safest option would be to use a DAO (no external safety) pistol with a seated magazine but no round in the chamber. Have to advise against both options, though.

Huh... Thanks for the lady-boner, lady.