Old guy / young woman

last reply
42 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just wondered how many of you ladies have ever had sex with a guy much older than yourself and if so, what attracted you to the guy, how was the experience and would you ever do it again?

I'm curious because I know my father had flings with a couple of his younger secretaries when he was working, and even now in his sixties, receives no shortage of attention from women much younger than him at social occasions...
Lurker
0 likes
yes ! as in my 40's , i can understand . younger woman normally get attraction towards older guys . i had sex with younger girls so many times . always felt awesome & fresh in most of the cases .
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had father issues all my life, so I've always had a preternatural aversion to having sex with guys my father's age. The oldest I've ever gone was a 48 yr. old man when I was 32 and that was so David could have his wife, who was a gorgeous 30 yr. old (I wanted her too!) I had a dear friend who was just the opposite of me. She always went for much older men, and I used to ask her about her fascination with guys old enough to be her grandfather, and she came up with a bunch of weird reasons I considered rationalizations, but she bore her 69 yr. old boyfriend a son when she was 26. I usually go for guys half my age!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a 64 year old man, I can say that for me, the mentoring aspect is always important. Sharing my knowledge and techniques that I know is a major motivator for me. Plus, my age has helped me to appreciate different forms of foreplay that most younger men have no patience for. I've come to terms with my limitations. My erections will never again be what they were when I was young, but my lips, tongue and fingers work better than when I was 20. I also realize that most attractive young women won't give me the time of day, but that is beyond my control. I save my worrying for things I can control.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've had father issues all my life, so I've always had a preternatural aversion to having sex with guys my father's age. The oldest I've ever gone was a 48 yr. old man when I was 32 and that was so David could have his wife, who was a gorgeous 30 yr. old (I wanted her too!) I had a dear friend who was just the opposite of me. She always went for much older men, and I used to ask her about her fascination with guys old enough to be her grandfather, and she came up with a bunch of weird reasons I considered rationalizations, but she bore her 69 yr. old boyfriend a son when she was 26. I usually go for guys half my age!

That's hot. As you know I'm much older than my wife. When we were younger it didn't matter. Then when people started asking if she was my daughter it became embarrassing. The fact that she is so fit and gorgeous makes her look even younger. Once when we were in San Diego we went out to a club and played it up that I was her dad and she was taking me out for my birthday. Everyone bought it. Then we started making out and I was feeling her up the shock on people's faces was priceless. One old lady walking by shook her finger at me and said, "that's disgusting!" Lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i've never done it, but my biggest fantasy is to be with a man in his 30s or 40s. Right now, oldest I've ever had was 20.
Lurker
0 likes
sugar tits ..i m here for you come baby ...
Lurker
0 likes
I've slept with a guy about double my age once and at that moment it was more the thrill and excitement than thoughts about his sexual experience. I sometimes fantasize about further widen my range, but I do not look deliberately for it.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I tend to go for older men always have. If I had to pinpoint why I would probably put it down to sexual experience. I was having sex with guys my own age and never really enjoyed it, then I slept with a guy over ten years older than me and was enlightened. I've pretty much always gone for older men since then.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I tend to go for older men always have. If I had to pinpoint why I would probably put it down to sexual experience. I was having sex with guys my own age and never really enjoyed it, then I slept with a guy over ten years older than me and was enlightened. I've pretty much always gone for older men since then.

I usually tend to agree with Kiera's answers, and this time is no exception!! Older men make better lovers, in my opinion.
0 likes
When I dated men, they were always older (between a ten and twenty-five year difference). I'm easily bored and thought that older men would be more interesting. It might be true, but not for the ones I picked.

I can't say if they are better lovers, since I never tried for anyone younger. I have been hit on by college-aged guys, which always is flattering. But I've never taken them up on their offers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mature guys are such a turn on, more wise, patient confident, not like younger arrogant guys.

Not saying this is always the case to each their own
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a big fantasy for older men, but my limit is right around 45 or so. I will play with guys older than that on Lush, but if i was ever going to do stuff in real life I don't think he'd be older than that. Gets weird for me because then he'd be older than my parents.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SugarTits16
I have a big fantasy for older men, but my limit is right around 45 or so. I will play with guys older than that on Lush, but if i was ever going to do stuff in real life I don't think he'd be older than that. Gets weird for me because then he'd be older than my parents.
But what if you met a much older guy in his fifties that you found so distinguished and attractive, and you got turned on by him?
Lurker
1 like
One of the gentlemen that I "see" from time to time is 61 years old. I had sex with him the first time because I found him to be the kindest, most unassuming, and most romantic man I have ever been around. The sex has been awesome and he is also quite affectionate which I care more for, than passion. I hope to continue having sex with him, as well as being around him, as long as he will have me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
One of the gentlemen that I "see" from time to time is 61 years old. I had sex with him the first time because I found him to be the kindest, most unassuming, and most romantic man I have ever been around. The sex has been awesome and he is also quite affectionate which I care more for, than passion. I hope to continue having sex with him, as well as being around him, as long as he will have me.

WOW !!! What a genuine, classy posting???
Lurker
0 likes
I love older men!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm 37 and my husband is 53 and I love him like nobody's business!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

And we older guys thank you! If you're ever near Philly...lol
1 like
What's not to love about experience?
Lurker
0 likes
I am only 53, and hubby is 63.... so we enjoy the age difference ... love it
Rebel just for kicks
1 like
When I was a teen (legal of course) I had sex with mostly older guys . Some at least ten years older , the biggest difference was about 20 years. My husband is the same age as me and I still have a thing for older guys , given the opportunity I'd probably take it.

(Of course men a few years younger also have the ability to set me on fire... .... x)
Lurker
0 likes
How old is to old, when age is just a number? Thank God I'm young at heart so I have been told. On the other hand I'm a bit Leary when a young lady is younger then my daughters. Perhaps that's the benefit of being financially secure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with a couple of men about 20 yrs older than me and found both experiences great. I was quite young with the first one and definitely learnt a lot and was much more satisfied than with the boys my age I had been with. Since then I think I have realised that it's more to do with their confidence (I like to be with a man who takes charge) rather than their age as I have also had some amazing times with men closer to my age as well. However age sometimes brings with it confidence so still find myself drawn that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with a couple of men about 20 yrs older than me and found both experiences great. I was quite young with the first one and definitely learnt a lot and was much more satisfied than with the boys my age I had been with. Since then I think I have realised that it's more to do with their confidence (I like to be with a man who takes charge) rather than their age as I have also had some amazing times with men closer to my age as well. However age sometimes brings with it confidence so still find myself drawn that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a freshman in college I met an older gentleman who was so damn nice....and sexy. We dated a few times (read that as had sex). I was 19 he was 52. It turns out he was a full prof at the university though I never had any contact with him as he was in a department that had nothing to do with my education. I will say that it was very good for a short time but when I found out he was married and quite a player I ended it.

As a bisexual woman I do find the younger girls quite attractive but have rarely wanted to get involved. I leave that to my fantasy sex life.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
when i was in my twenties, i had no desire whatsoever to be with an older man. a lot of that had to do with what i witnessed my friends go through that dated them. they seemed rather controlling and their relationships were often one-sided. because of that, i would only date men no more than five years older.

however, since my early thirties i've been attracted to men older than me. i now wouldn't go much more than ten years my senior.

Say. Her. Name.