Login

Self finishing

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladied,'did it happens to you that a guy you're having sex with, has to finish him off with his hand for some kind of reason?
What do you feel about it?

Honestly, as a male, i always found 'stupid' to cum in this way when my partner is with me, but...
It happened to me to try few times and in some condition could be ok
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been with a couple guys who nearly wore me out they lasted so long. They wanted to pull out and come on my breasts, and I usually let a guy cum where he wants to, but guys who are unable to cum in my pussy don't become regulars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some things are just unfathomable, Bethany.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've been with a couple guys who nearly wore me out they lasted so long. They wanted to pull out and come on my breasts, and I usually let a guy cum where he wants to, but guys who are unable to cum in my pussy don't become regulars.

i agree with u, I can imagine, you lose the best part if they are not able to
0 likes
it's okay if there's no condom and baby-making isn't on the cards.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had an ex who preferred to cum on my tits or face, so he would routinely pull out when he knew he was getting close and then jerk off on me. I didn't think it was weird really. He did enjoy cumming in my pussy, but was a lil paranoid about getting me pregnant even though I was on BC.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing stupid about having fun, changing things up, and exploring new things.

When sex ends the same way every time, it can get pretty routine and I want a routine sex life like I want a root canal.
Lurker
0 likes
interesting !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Nothing stupid about having fun, changing things up, and exploring new things.

When sex ends the same way every time, it can get pretty routine and I want a routine sex life like I want a root canal.

I agree, I liked just because it was different.. surely if it happens all the time, i would not like it