Ladies who enojy anal

last reply
20 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen several posts from bi-curious men asking what it would feel like to have a cock inside them. Many describe at as having a full feeling, that is how I would describe it as well - a full feeling in the belly. What I was wondering is what is the difference between a cock in you when you are having anal compared to vaginal sex? I know it has to do with different geography, but is it still that full feeling in the belly. Mainly when you have a cock fully in you, not when he is pumping or thrusting in and out. Your insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sorry typo - enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as he's not too thick
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, for one thing he has to be a lot slower when i take it in the back. Just a rough fuck is going to get painful quickly but nothing can beat a deep and tender one where you can feel every inch slowly dissapear inside of you.
As for the differences, it is a less immediate kind of pleasure, feeling how your body is really stretching out.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm pretty sure anal feels different to guys than it does to women since they have a prostate and we don't. The stretched sphincter probably feels similar though. Vaginal penetration is a whole other thing and can't be explained in terms a guy could find analogous.
Lurker
0 likes
my wife agreed sometimes she feels better than vaginal intercourse
Lurker
0 likes
In my view for women its more psychological than physical. We find pleasure in doing taboo n in surrendering to desires of men. For men it can be physical....they only know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a long cock yes
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I agree with Lurker. For me it is definitely more psychological - KNOWING ahead of time it is going to be uncomfortable (at best) or even painful during penetration and the feeling of being full and stretched out by his cock. Although I feel full with his cock vaginally, it is a different kind of fullness - tightness is the best description anally. I love it anally and can experience some really strong orgasms from it. Depending on my mood at the time, I sometimes like for it to hurt too - sometimes I need that burning and stinging sensation and love it when my butt is sore for one-three days afterwards. Not every girl likes anal but I do.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by annewilliams
With a long cock yes

I agree Anne. Not just long. Thick too. I love being really stretched out! I lost my anal virginity to a cock that was 8 inches in length and 2 inches thick. It was a struggle to be sure, but eventually I was able to take all of him up my virgin ass. Hurt really bad but I would do it all over again if I could.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

I agree Anne. Not just long. Thick too. I love being really stretched out! I lost my anal virginity to a cock that was 8 inches in length and 2 inches thick. It was a struggle to be sure, but eventually I was able to take all of him up my virgin ass. Hurt really bad but I would do it all over again if I could.

Thanks Meagan for sharing your experience. My virgin ass was fucked with a long and thin cock. He was 7 inch long and 1 inch thick. The guy was a teenager and inexperienced. I had to bear the pain. Now I am addicted to anal sex.
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Having my ass stretched by a big cock the first time was painful,intrusive and,,,amazing,it is a different feeling to vaginal,as stated above,,,it is a mix of taboo,,,submission for me,and I have had cock and strap-on cock in mine,,,and I too am addicted to the burning,orgasmic pain that come with anal,
Lurker
0 likes
Yes just not as often as I would like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MelanieCD
I have seen several posts from bi-curious men asking what it would feel like to have a cock inside them. Many describe at as having a full feeling, that is how I would describe it as well - a full feeling in the belly. What I was wondering is what is the difference between a cock in you when you are having anal compared to vaginal sex? I know it has to do with different geography, but is it still that full feeling in the belly. Mainly when you have a cock fully in you, not when he is pumping or thrusting in and out. Your insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

To me it is more mental than physical
Yes of purse the feeling of full inside comes into play in anal sex
But the feeling of submitting to his desire and letting him do what is considered unnatural
This feeling gives more pleasure in anal sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex. The rougher the better. The only lube I like is spit and pre cum because I need to feel the cock rubbing on my insides.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
enojy? is that like emoji?

Now Brown Coffee, did you not understand? Be it Enjoy, Enojy or Enoji I bet you did.

I read many of you Forum Comments of here and know you have far too much class to be so petty.

1nympholes
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Now Brown Coffee, did you not understand? Be it Enjoy, Enojy or Enoji I bet you did.

I read many of you Forum Comments of here and know you have far too much class to be so petty.

1nympholes

Omg! That was over two years ago! I did used to think I was funny when I said stuff like this lol. Please excuse my pettiness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I really love it
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
Agreeing with Megan and Anne that long thick anal stretch is divine,whether with male/fake cock I love that sore ass burn,,,a lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MelanieCD

For me anal sex is more psychological than physical
Anal sex gives me pleasure because for me it’s all about surrendering to his will
It’s about giving pleasure
It used to be uncomfortable during early days but eventually my muscles have learnt to relax
As for pleasure i prefer it just after having vaginal or clitoral orgasm as it doubles the intensity