Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Tricks Female Tries to Attract Men !

last reply
26 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wanna know about the woman having desire for SEX . can you explain what tricks Females Usually do to attract the man She WANT ? It will help me to find out my real Mate ...!
0 likes
well, I look at my husband and say, 'you up for it?' and he almost always says 'hell yes'. then we go and fuck. simple.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
well, I look at my husband and say, 'you up for it?' and he almost always says 'hell yes'. then we go and fuck. simple.

Sounds a bit time-consuming if you ask me. You should just point down with your finger.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I just grab a guy by the cock and pull him to the bedroom. If it's good enough for Trump, it's good enough for me!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
The snow leopard rubs it's cheek against rocks and then urinates in order to leave it's unique scent as a marker... yes, i have been watching nature documentaries! they're educational!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite
The snow leopard rubs it's cheek against rocks and then urinates in order to leave it's unique scent as a marker... yes, i have been watching nature documentaries! they're educational!

They are. I watched one recently on tortoises.

Courtship occurs during spring and summer. Male and female tortoises can be aggressive, but the female usually gives in eventually. The male circles the female, often nodding his head and biting at her legs and the edges of her carapace. He rams into her, attempting to trap her so that she can be mounted. Their mating is a noisy affair, filled with the sounds of hissing and grunting, while the male vigorously stamps his hind feet.

Hi Rachel
The Duchess of Tart

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Courtship behaviour between the male and the female platypus includes an increase in body contact, nuzzling of their bills, circling each other, and the male holding on to the female’s tail with his mouth.
The Duchess of Tart

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Courtship behaviour between the male and the female platypus includes an increase in body contact, nuzzling of their bills, circling each other, and the male holding on to the female’s tail with his mouth.

This works incredibly well on me too, and I'm not even Australian.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I am David Bowie.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kamdevkamuk
I wanna know about the woman having desire for SEX . can you explain what tricks Females Usually do to attract the man She WANT ? It will help me to find out my real Mate ...!

Dude. i thought you were already married.

The Linebacker
0 likes
They use voodoo dolls.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Female antechinuses (mouse-like marsupials) come into oestrus at the same time, leading to all the males stopping eating and shutting down their immune system. They then engage in successive 5-14 hour sex marathons with as many females as they can find, until the males all die from exhaustion or infection (leaving more food for the babies of those with the best sperm). I think the female's tricks to attract male consist of smelling good, and sticking their tail up in the air. Seems to be enough...

And somehow, that's not our national symbol
Convict
0 likes
Quote by PhilU

Female antechinuses (mouse-like marsupials) come into oestrus at the same time, leading to all the males stopping eating and shutting down their immune system. They then engage in successive 5-14 hour sex marathons with as many females as they can find, until the males all die from exhaustion or infection (leaving more food for the babies of those with the best sperm). I think the female's tricks to attract male consist of smelling good, and sticking their tail up in the air. Seems to be enough...

And somehow, that's not our national symbol

I know a few women who do that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
There is always the 'twisty ass/tiny steps/boobs-poked-out-in-high-heels' routine. It's pretty much 100% guaranteed to work.

Dancing_Doll who has a Ph.D. in that, teaches a class in this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Courtship occurs during spring and summer. Male and female tortoises can be aggressive, but the female usually gives in eventually. The male circles the female, often nodding his head and biting at her legs and the edges of her carapace. He rams into her, attempting to trap her so that she can be mounted. Their mating is a noisy affair, filled with the sounds of hissing and grunting, while the male vigorously stamps his hind feet.

The tortoises should stop stealing my moves
Lurker
0 likes
My dinner party piece is to suck a golf ball through two meters of hose pipe. I'm still working on launching ping pong balls from my vagina
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, you'll be able to figure out if the girl is interested in you! If she is, she might ask questions, or start to open up in conversation more with you. If she's very short, giving you one-word answers, you might not want to keep pushing her!

If I'm interested in a guy, I'll smile a lot and try asking him simple questions (like his study or where he was raised) to get him to talk a little bit. It gives me an idea of how he presents himself and how shy/confident he is. It's not really an elaborate game - I just want to hear him talk. If he asks me personal questions without getting too sexual too quickly, it's a huge plus. The bonding is a great first step without expectations. If I eventually really become attracted sexually, I may start doing little things while we talk like touching his shoulder or arm when I make a point... Maybe make sure he can get decent quick views of my backside now and then as well. Hahaha! silly
Lurker
0 likes
smile, look deep into a man's eyes, flirt and cross my legs in his direction while wearing a skirt