Follow MY yellow brick road!

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello All,
I am in the process of publishing a rather racy, sexy version of what I think The Wizard of Oz should have been like. It's called the Master of O and currently I have three chapters out with three more yet to come. If you want to know what Dorothy is really like (and she's not nearly as pure an innocent as TV has portrayed her!), then why not take a peek at my version and see what you think.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-scifi/the-master-of-o-chapter-1.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just an update... the entire story, all six chapters, have been published now so you can read the whole sordid, sexy story! You can find it using the link above or go to my page and get to each chapter that way! Enjoy your time in Oz!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
You know how you binge watch a Netflix series? I'm going to have to binge read your series.
Feet up, wine and gummi bears. ?
? A True Story ?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Jonathan - As I have told you.....This is by far the most creative story on Lush. I loved every chapter of this very whimsical and naughty story.

I hate the original but absolutely enjoyed your very creative and and wickedly fun story.

If you haven't read Jonathan's story....You must hurry and read it.

It has humor and so much sex you will be wishing it wasn't over.

It's my favorite story and am so happy to have read it.

Jonathan is an incredible writer and do yourselves a favor and read his story.

It's wonderfully written and so incredibly creative.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aww shucks Lady M... Thanks for the glowing review!