White Gals Africanization....

last reply
56 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What i mean is that i read an article that says socially speaking more and more white single and married gals started in our past decades dating African Men.
Also more and more married women cheat or impose their white husbands their liason with their black lovers.....according to the article it happens for many reason one of it is because white women find more sexual emotions with those Africans....what is your opinion?
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mattew
What i mean is that i read an article that says socially speaking more and more white single and married gals started in our past decades dating African Men.
Also more and more married women cheat or impose their white husbands their liason with their black lovers.....according to the article it happens for many reason one of it is because white women find more sexual emotions with those Africans....what is your opinion?

Not all black men come from Africa and not all African men are black.

Say what you really mean or maybe post the article. Did your wife cheat on you with a black man or something?
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What i am saying according to the article is that more and more white women, single and married, started in these decades not only to date black men, let us speak from African immigrants, but also to establish sexual and sentimental relationship with them. Obviously i agree with it and find it normal and helpful for our society.
Yes Kiera my wife has a liason with an African man.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mattew
What i am saying according to the article is that more and more white women, single and married, started in these decades not only to date black men, let us speak from African immigrants, but also to establish sexual and sentimental relationship with them. Obviously i agree with it and find it normal and helpful for our society.
Yes Kiera my wife has a liason with an African man.[/quote]

Can't say I blame her. Not sure how many women here have actually had the pleasure of fucking an African man. You struck gold with me though because I have with two. One was white, and one was black. I can tell you, they both had more than average size cocks and were dynamite in the sack.

For those of you who haven't had this opportunity yet, add it to your bucket list, ladies. White or black does not matter, they all have big dicks and are amazing lovers.

Sorry to hear about your wife.
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I truly thank you for your genuine and sincere answer Kiera! I appreciate your contribution!
I admire gals like who have the corauge to say what they think!
You are right Kiera white women find them by far better lovers and more sexual emotions!
It is like in the Animals Reign may be where females choose those better males to mate with!
May be we white men should only accept it with serenity!
Lurker
0 likes
If I may throw a couple of cents into this conversation.....I too have had the opportunity to have sex with two different black men from Africa and my experience was far different than Kiera's. In both of my instances, the gentleman were, in fact, well endowed but their egos were even larger than their penises. I found both to be completely inadequate in bed and were only really interested in their own pleasure. Now my sample size is small but there is a danger in generalizing that all black men or all men with large penises are whatever label you would like to use, equates to a great experience. Both of my encounters turned out to be a situation where they somehow felt entitled to be God's gift to women because of the notion that because they were black that they were somehow better in bed than white men. I realized this part of my bucket list and found the bucket, disturbingly empty. Give me a man with a smaller penis that is interested in me as a sexual partner ever day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Just my opinion......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your contribution Becky! Appreciated your point of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
If I may throw a couple of cents into this conversation.....I too have had the opportunity to have sex with two different black men from Africa and my experience was far different than Kiera's. In both of my instances, the gentleman were, in fact, well endowed but their egos were even larger than their penises. I found both to be completely inadequate in bed and were only really interested in their own pleasure. Now my sample size is small but there is a danger in generalizing that all black men or all men with large penises are whatever label you would like to use, equates to a great experience. Both of my encounters turned out to be a situation where they somehow felt entitled to be God's gift to women because of the notion that because they were black that they were somehow better in bed than white men. I realized this part of my bucket list and found the bucket, disturbingly empty. Give me a man with a smaller penis that is interested in me as a sexual partner ever day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Just my opinion......

Becky i wish you hopefully to find a suitable and adeguate African or black man who can raise your African Race' opinion.Czl2UAaMzxfKA0ne
Lurker
0 likes
Its BecKy by the way and I have a tremendous opinion of the African Race.....two of my best friends are from Africa...one still lives there....my point was to stay away from generalizations. Had you read my entire post, you might have picked up on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Becky4Texas
Its BecKy by the way and I have a tremendous opinion of the African Race.....two of my best friends are from Africa...one still lives there....my point was to stay away from generalizations. Had you read my entire post, you might have picked up on that.

Yes Becky i read it all and i got the sense of it!!!
Obviously you are of course right....let us avoid generalizations at all i agree with you!!!

We all know Becky that most single and married white gals talk quite emphatically about sexual experiences with Africans or we all know that most white gals go to Africa or Jamaica to have fun...that's why i was asking.

I think with your experiences you just missed luck we can say....i am sure that a very attractive gal with your features would hit a lot African men....am i right?
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Mattew

Yes Becky i read it all and i got the sense of it!!!
Obviously you are of course right....let us avoid generalizations at all i agree with you!!!

We all know Becky that most single and married white gals talk quite emphatically about sexual experiences with Africans or we all know that most white gals go to Africa or Jamaica to have fun...that's why i was asking.

I think with your experiences you just missed luck we can say.... I am sure that a very attractive gal with your features would hit a lot African men....am i right?

What in the hell? Most girls don't talk emphatically about sexual experiences with Africans, nor do most girls go to Africa or Jamaica to have fun. Sure some women are attracted to that but I would not say "most".

It is not something that is in most white girls minds. What are the sources of your information or are you just guessing?

I'm sure An attractive girl like Becky would be attractive to men in general, not just African men.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by trinket

What in the hell? Most girls don't talk emphatically about sexual experiences with Africans, nor do most girls go to Africa or Jamaica to have fun. Sure some women are attracted to that but I would not say "most".

It is not something that is in most white girls minds. What are the sources of your information or are you just guessing?

I'm sure An attractive girl like Becky would be attractive to men in general, not just African men.

My guess is that due to his unfortunate personal experience with his wife he decided to shove his head so far up his arse he is still able to speak this nonsense.

For the record I went to Africa on a sea fishing holiday with some relatives, I wasn't looking to get laid. I went to Jamaica to get married to the man I was engaged to at the time, not to pick up a Jamaican and get laid.
The Duchess of Tart

The Linebacker
0 likes
Looks like Mattew has a cuckold fetish.

The metro area I live in has a close to even breakdown of black and white people with a lot of Asian and Hispanic people also. Black and white dating is common, of course, but white males dating black females is seen about as much as black males with white females. What does it matter what race they are anyhow?

Pecker size? ha Forget all the myths. With about 90 guys on my high school football team, all using the same large open shower room after games and practice, one sees that first hand. The team was about 60% black but by far the biggest and scariest damn dick belonged to a white, redheaded, freckle faced guy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
white men can't hump.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
white men can't hump.

Oh, I know how to hump, and drill and thrill!!!!

PS. I can jump, too!
0 likes
Quote by Mattew

Could you please cite this reference? Thank you.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My younger sister just married a Jamaican man, and has been dating black men almost exclusively since she was in high school. If you are looking for reasons, hers are personal preference. As to what may have promulgated that personal preference, one might speculate, but the stigmatic social barriers to interracial unions have been diminishing the past couple decades, and that's a great trend. I have had sex with several black men and several racially mixed men, and I don't make generalizations based on race. They've all been different, and stereotypes rarely hold true, even though people still seem to cling to them. Only one of my experiences was with a true African (Zimbabwe). The rest were from America. But as Dani has said before in these forums, it is a fetish for many women, and my guess is that is how it started with my sister, but she has become a strong advocate for the BLM movement, and minority rights as a whole, and I'm very proud of her for her commitment and zeal. She lives in the 'hood' in Brooklyn, the only white girl in her neighborhood, and she has stood up to the racism coming at her from both sides, and has now been accepted after three years in Crown Heights. Knowing where she started out, a wealthy enclave of white privilege, her social conscience constantly amazes me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My younger sister just married a Jamaican man, and has been dating black men almost exclusively since she was in high school. If you are looking for reasons, hers are personal preference. As to what may have promulgated that personal preference, one might speculate, but the stigmatic social barriers to interracial unions have been diminishing the past couple decades, and that's a great trend. I have had sex with several black men and several racially mixed men, and I don't make generalizations based on race. They've all been different, and stereotypes rarely hold true, even though people still seem to cling to them. Only one of my experiences was with a true African (Zimbabwe). The rest were from America. But as Dani has said before in these forums, it is a fetish for many women, and my guess is that is how it started with my sister, but she has become a strong advocate for the BLM movement, and minority rights as a whole, and I'm very proud of her for her commitment and zeal. She lives in the 'hood' in Brooklyn, the only white girl in her neighborhood, and she has stood up to the racism coming at her from both sides, and has now been accepted after three years in Crown Heights. Knowing where she started out, a wealthy enclave of white privilege, her social conscience constantly amazes me!

I absolutely subscribe and agree with Bethany point!
Guys let get this discussion to the main point: i have just asked you gals if you ever dated Africans or black men and how were your personal feelings about it?
I just did not mean only in bed....i just referred also to a sentimental liason!
Yes i admit my young wife is actually black owned meaning that she is very infatuated and inthoxicated with an African man not only sexually...but also emotionally.
She was just conquered by this African man...it did happen and we are mature and civil couple..that's all!
It does not mean absolutely i do not have esteem for blacks....i have an high respect and esteem of African Men, African Race and Black Race in general!!!
So please do not misunderstood and misinterpretate my question...i was just asking gals how were their experience mostly with Africans but meant with Black Men in general....that's all!!!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Mattew

I absolutely subscribe and agree with Bethany point!
Guys let get this discussion to the main point: i have just asked you gals if you ever dated Africans or black men and how were your personal feelings about it?
I just did not mean only in bed....i just referred also to a sentimental liason!
Yes i admit my young wife is actually black owned meaning that she is very infatuated and inthoxicated with an African man not only sexually...but also emotionally.
She was just conquered by this African man...it did happen and we are mature and civil couple..that's all!
It does not mean absolutely i do not have esteem for blacks....i have an high respect and esteem of African Men, African Race and Black Race in general!!!
So please do not misunderstood and misinterpretate my question...i was just asking gals how were their experience mostly with Africans but meant with Black Men in general....that's all!!!

I didn't "misinterpretate" anything. You asked a question but you also generalised and made ridiculous statements about what "most" white girls do. So don't go getting all indignant and huffy with us because we don't agree with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I didn't "misinterpretate" anything. You asked a question but you also generalised and made ridiculous statements about what "most" white girls do. So don't go getting all indignant and huffy with us because we don't agree with you.

What i am trying is just avoid generalizations.....Becky experience highlights and helps!

I remind you that in the artcle simple was stated that more and more white gals are dating and having emotional liasons with African men!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mattew

What i am trying is just avoid generalizations.....Becky experience highlights and helps!

I remind you that in the artcle simple was stated that more and more white gals are dating and having emotional liasons with African men!

So please show us this article. This is now the third time you have been asked to do so. Thanks.
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

So please show us this article. This is now the third time you have been asked to do so. Thanks.

I hope it is can be displayed. I just try to paste the link here.

Hope u enjoy and wait for having your sincere and genuine feed back!

%E2%80%99s-attraction
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
%E2%80%99s-attraction
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
%E2%80%99s-attraction
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I apologise...i copied the link on internet but cannot understand why i cannot visualise it after pasting it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try to look for it on Google.....type exactly this text:

Sahara Reporters: African Men and White Women what's the attraction?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Looks like Mattew has a cuckold fetish.

The metro area I live in has a close to even breakdown of black and white people with a lot of Asian and Hispanic people also. Black and white dating is common, of course, but white males dating black females is seen about as much as black males with white females. What does it matter what race they are anyhow?

Pecker size? ha Forget all the myths. With about 90 guys on my high school football team, all using the same large open shower room after games and practice, one sees that first hand. The team was about 60% black but by far the biggest and scariest damn dick belonged to a white, redheaded, freckle faced guy.

I think that redhead went to my school as well. Lol
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Mattew
I apologise...i copied the link on internet but cannot understand why i cannot visualise it after pasting it!

A written article will not display, just images with links that end in jpg, png or gif. having said that, if the link you posted was a youtube video, you need to have used the specif path to download it. that is, go to post reply (not just quick reply), click on the youtube icon, and paste the link there. If it was some other type of link, it doesn't work, like it was not the full link or something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's try as u suggested:

saharareporters.com

african-men-and-white-women-what’s-attraction