Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

when was the last time anyone heard from mstrib?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When was the last time anyone heard from mstrib?
She was a good friend, but now her page cannot be found.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc
When was the last time anyone heard from mstrib?
She was a good friend, but now her page cannot be found.

She deleted her account a week or 2 ago.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I noticed she'd gone. We exchanged a few messages from time to time.

I rather enjoyed reading her stories (and told her so). Very rough and raw (I bet they took some editing!) but with a spiky edge to them that seemed to come from real experience.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Oh no, miss her. x
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Seemed she was unhappy with the mods. Leaving the site in a hizzy fit seems to be the modus operandi these days. Having friends ask where you are adds to the drama of course (why didn't she contact her good friends btw?).

Something tells me she'll be back.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I hadn't seen that thread, with her getting offended over nothing. Obviously spiky in real life too.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you everyone. Please let me know if you hear from her.