Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone feel free to shoot me a friend request. Are there any writers who live in Texas? How about specifically Houston, Texas?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to become lushfriends with you. I promise a great time, and consistent, but not intrusive, open, honest communication. Have a great day.

Send me a friend request. I promise to be cordial, and gentlemanly. Or I can be hypersexual and candid if you otherwise prefer that. I am very able, amenable, open-minded, and I definitely aim to please women first, before myself, or together if you catch my drift ?.

I love talking to fellow writers too, and sexually uninhibited members and thinkers. I am very libertarian by nature.

Shoot me a friend request and I will accept all, after carefully reading your profile to get to know you better. I hope you read mine. It's open honest and true. By the way I am also a professional bodybuilder, so expect sexy pictures in time as I get back in shape.

Okay, Thanks and have a great day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by THEONEABOVEALL
I would love to become lushfriends with you. I promise a great time, and consistent, but not intrusive, open, honest communication. Have a great day.

Send me a friend request. I promise to be cordial, and gentlemanly. Or I can be hypersexual and candid if you otherwise prefer that. I am very able, amenable, open-minded, and I definitely aim to please women first, before myself, or together if you catch my drift ?.

I love talking to fellow writers too, and sexually uninhibited members and thinkers. I am very libertarian by nature.

Shoot me a friend request and I will accept all, after carefully reading your profile to get to know you better. I hope you read mine. It's open honest and true. By the way I am also a professional bodybuilder, so expect sexy pictures in time as I get back in shape.

Okay, Thanks and have a great day!

I don't live in Texas, but I wanted to reply anyway. I don't think you will have any problems making friends on here. You may want to visit the health and fitness section of the forum. I'm sure there are quite a few threads that could use a true professional bodybuilder's advice. Welcome to lush, and I hope you enjoy your time here.