Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it okay to use the 'C' word, except for in BDSM? The answer should be no. What are your

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It is a deplorable word to use, even in the moment, except when a woman is explicitly okay with it. She has to offer a verbal guarantee of appropriateness as pertains only to her, and her free will. Anita Sarkeesian is a greaf feminist. I worship the noble work that she does, along with all feminists. I have hurt two lushmembers during cybersex, one who is very close to me by wrecklessly using that word, accidentally thinking it was okay "for and in the heat of the moment." It was not okay, and I offer my sincere apologies.

Lushstories has taught me many lessons in life as a young man. **Content removed by moderator. Violates Lush TOS.** I cried when I thought I wad losing my girlfriend Alicea because of the psychological scars and body dysmorphia that had caused me to be a 33 year old virgin.

I am not alone at lushstories. I proudly stand by any woman, homosexual, heterosexual, transgendered, transexual, and crossdresser who has been punished for their sexuality. SammiTS keeps getting rude comments ob this same forum from pigs because of her choice in life. No one should have to deal with that.

I support lushstories.com, and I have a beautiful young wife Amber because of it. I hope this website only keeps getting better, and growing in size. My love goes out to all who suffer any mysogyny and sexual/physical molestation.
0 likes
Sorry, which word? Do you mean 'cunt'?

Also, this thread is depressing as hell. Maybe it ought to move house to the Think Tank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never use the C word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use the word both in BDSM and in regular stories. But I also use it because it is arousing not because I am being mean about it. It is all in the context. I know that there are some who find it "deplorable" no matter what the setting or situation and that is fine.

For a long time when I first started here I didn't use it. But then I started to add it slowly because repeating the word pussy all the time was getting boring.

I would NEVER call a woman that as a name unless I knew that it excited her and only for that reason. I have the utmost respect for all women and only use derogatory words and names as a way to add to her pleasure And then only after I have checked to make sure she is okay with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm Scottish so use it all the time. It is just a word.

If you put reverance or fear or any other emotion on a word, it will carry that. If you treat it just as another noun, it has no power to hurt or offend.

That said I do respect people's feelings and won't use the word if they don't like it, but I will encourage people to lose their fear of words. Language is the most wonderful, powerful tool we have as people. Own it, don't let it own you.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm not particularly fond of the word 'coitus' either... makes you sound like such a massive cunt.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sorry, but i love the word. cunt. it's just so satisfying, and i never use it as an insult. never call anyone a cunt. i just happen to love cunts. got one, too.smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Prince_Hal
I'm Scottish so use it all the time. It is just a word.

If you put reverance or fear or any other emotion on a word, it will carry that. If you treat it just as another noun, it has no power to hurt or offend.

That said I do respect people's feelings and won't use the word if they don't like it, but I will encourage people to lose their fear of words. Language is the most wonderful, powerful tool we have as people. Own it, don't let it own you.

Quote by sprite
sorry, but i love the word. cunt. it's just so satisfying, and i never use it as an insult. never call anyone a cunt. i just happen to love cunts. got one, too.smile

These.

The word only attained a negative connotation in the last two centuries. Before that, it was in common usage and was not taboo in any way.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't consider it a real relationship unless my partner has cunted me off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason, this comes to mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Did you even ask Sammi before you announced her private business here in a lush forum along with your own?

No wonder you have to keep making apology forums.

Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When used to describe exactly what it is - I can handle it. Its not my preferred word though - there are many others that describe it more beautifully.
When used in context as a blasphemous phrase, it does emphasize the sense of feeling. Not a word I use lightly but I have been heard to utter it.
I have heard it said when used to describe somebody in a derogatory sense - "That's not right - they are useful - she is not."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "C word" Cunt is fine as long as it's not used disrespectfully.
The other " C word " Cock is used a lot
So why not Cunt