Finding full length movie name from sexy photos

last reply
3 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As someone who enjoys editing photos and films, I am still perplexed at how to find the name of a movie when I see a sexy GIFs or photos like the following. Was it just a photo shoot? Was this a movie? Is Google ever going to get smart enough to find a movie from a photo search?

Anyone got any tricks to tracking down the source of these? Excuse me if these are mostly jpgs and not GIFs, short on time.

You get the idea...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
bump bump is that how it goes?
0 likes
None of those looks like a movie scene, to be honest. They all look like posed photos or maybe, if they are from movies, production stills. Have you tried a Google Image Search?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
None of those looks like a movie scene, to be honest. They all look like posed photos or maybe, if they are from movies, production stills. Have you tried a Google Image Search?

I fully agree. Photography is still an independent form of art in itself; I'm not exactly sure why you're presuming that those pictures were extracted from a film. The poses/settings/lighting all strongly suggest to me that they were captured as part of an artistic photo shoot.