Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does your gf/wife own a vibrator or dildo?

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And, if so, how does it (pun intended) work into your relationship/lovemaking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. All of them do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have bought a vibrator for just about every girlfriend I've ever had. It's a gift that is a bit intimidating to give but I've never had a single complaint.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my wife has several. Sometimes I use it on her as I eat her out. Have at times had one in her ass, one in her pussy as I lick her clit and she sucks my dick in 69 position. Sometimes one in her and one in me. When I'm fucking her doggy style sometimes she uses it on her clit or sometimes I pump it in and out of her ass so she can feel double penetration.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my wife has several. Sometimes I use it on her as I eat her out. Have at times had one in her ass, one in her pussy as I lick her clit and she sucks my dick in 69 position. Sometimes one in her and one in me. When I'm fucking her doggy style sometimes she uses it on her clit or sometimes I pump it in and out of her ass so she can feel double penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my wife has several and she likes fucking it better than me and turns me on as I imagine it is one of her ex boyfriends fucking her
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and we both like to play with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
& I can still say all of them own one or more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't every married couple own at least one?

Her favorite is the Magic Wand. She can get off within SECONDS. It always amazes me. I really wish there were an equivalent toy for men!

As for how we use it, my favorite way is to combine it with our "wedge." I slip it under her ass, which props her up off the mattress, and apply the wand directly to her clit. Between the angle created by the wedge and the "magic" of the wand, she goes absolutely insane.

Of course, we can only do this when we're alone in the house -- which isn't nearly often enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, she has several, most of which I bought for her. We use one of the larger dildo/vibrators in most of our sexual activities.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes... Adds to the fun
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. She has a few. And it does add to the fun in bed.. And when im not there and she plays with herself. Mmmm. Especially when she calls me while playing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My girl has a rabbit and a regular 6" vibrator. And a dildo.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't every woman own a few? She carrier a vib in her purse. She has several dildos with her jack rabbit being her fav.