Her Royal Awesomeness Award

last reply
45 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I can count on one hand the number of members who have contributed so much to LS over the years.

She started off getting our members hot under the collar, with her red hot stories, and quickly showed herself to be a very giving, funny and kind member.

I was honoured when she accepted my request to join the moderating team all those years ago.

Since then, she has helped countless people with their stories, in the forums, and in general, and has always been my right hand woman when I've needed someone to pick up the slack.

So, we decided to have a bit of fun, and award SPRITE the badge of "Her Royal Awesomeness".

Thank you for all you do around here Sprite. You're an absolute gem
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sprite certainly deserves this. And it is a one of a kind award which makes it all that more appropriate. Sprite is 'one of a kind' for sure. She is the heart of the Verifier Team. She is that person who can give great 'pre-game' style coach's speeches that inspire everyone and she also knows just how to pick up everyone's spirits when we've been down. And also, she cracks us up laughing with all kinds of great humor.

Plus, I think everyone here has witnessed her positive influence all over this site. Sprite is one of our most famous members. Yes, just check her page views. And as an author, she is so talented and amazing, from super hot stories to thought provoking poems to humor stories so awesome and hilarious they win competitions.

Congratulations to Her Royal Awesomeness!!!

0 likes
Oh my god yes! Yes yes yes. this person is a shining star. i love Rachel!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I think it's wonderful that Rachel is receiving a little more recognition, and even more wonderful, I think she actually knows who I am. That's certainly a perk I'm proud to have. It might even be a badge someday.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats and sooo well deserved, Rachel. I love you and I'm so glad you are getting recognition. You're beautiful inside and out and you're the heart and soul of lush. Thank you for being you!

You're the best, honey. I would like to say, it'd be very beneficial if the world was more like Sprite. Or all of us, more like her.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Surprised it would even fit on her profile page with all the other badges she's got... Shut up! I'm not jealous.

Congratulations, Rach! I can't think of anyone more deserving. smile

Love ya,

L x
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sprite = Her Royal Awsomeness?

Not only, yes, but,HELL, YES!

And now, in my exhausted capacity as, The Right Reverand of Lush, may I bestow a blessing upon 'Her Royal Awsomeness' and all who made this well-deserved honor a reality.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Many years ago, Rachel blazed onto Lush with liquid red hot (brilliant!) stories, confidence and genuine kindness. On the social scene, she quickly became someone to look up to, while still managing to emerge as a real champion of the underdog. If you didn't already know her, you wanted to.

She's a quirky blend of 'can't look away' Oakland edge, whimsical Disney Princess, and she has a playful inner kitty vibe capable of just the right kind of bite. Pretty much a total original. I think this partly explains her fantastic ability to write quality stories that span a dizzying array of styles and voices - that mind is crisp!

Her devotion to the site and its betterment is complete and yeah - royally awesome. She's fully deserving of the accolades, and I'm grateful to call her a friend. Love you, girl! xx
Lurker
0 likes
It goes with the territory, and the time spent, making Lush what it is. Congratulations. NOW! Who would be Lush's first, "Pain In The Ass" recipient?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats Sprite!
Not sure I can add anything to the above but maybe Dancing Doll said it best, simply put: "If you didn't already know her, you wanted to."

I recently added Sprite to my friends list; its kinda like having the best badge ever.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Sprite brings a smile to my face every time I spot one of her posts, may that be for her kindness, humor or overall magnificence.

She's like a rainbow that's just as wondrous as it is mystifying... you really have to know her to believe that so much awesomeness can exist in a person.

Hooray for Sprite! (imminent belly-farts party)

0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's your prize.

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Sprite. I've not met anyone more deserving of this wonderful recognition. You always have a kind word everywhere I see you. You've helped me more than you know with your posts. I cannot add to what everyone else has said except thank you for being you in all your awesomeness.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I saw this thread title and knew instantly it was all about Sprite... as it should be. She was one of my first friends and her story, "Writer's Block" was one of my early favorites... and for good reason. She's been an amazing friend and someone who is well deserved and way overdue for this.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
for once i really don't have a wisecrack or clever or silly remark. i never expected something like this, and i'm truly humbled. really, i've just wanted to give back what Nicki, this site, and all the people on it have given me and to write stories and meet a few cool people. i think i've achieved all of that so it's probably time to delete my account and move on... ok, maybe one wisecrack. now, stop it, ya'll. and thank you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Might I suggest a forum signature for you?

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes.... from deep in the woods, great wishes are sent from a brother.... that this butterfly may soar.... to be recognized by all.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Aww, Rach. Love you to bits. What a wonderful mark of recognition. Congrats xx

Site administrator
0 likes
Nice one. Well deserved. Congratulations Sprite.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Nice job!!
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations Sprite smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Congratulations Sprite. A unique awarded for a unique member.