Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual or Lesbian.. you had sex with someone of a different age mature or younger

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
..Have you had Bisexual or Lesbian sex with someone of a different age younger or older woman
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
They're almost always younger than me.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend is eight months older than me - Does that count?

If you mean considerably older or younger then the answer is no.
Lurker
0 likes
No they're basically around the same age as I am giving a year either way
0 likes
Younger and older. The older women are in our swing group and what I learn from them I pass on to the younger. I'm not big on age, if you look good and I am attracted to you male or female, why would age matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bisexual and have had both much younger and much older. When I was about 20 I had an interesting experience with wife of the boss at my part time job. I think she was about 47.

When I was 59 another teacher and I went to a 3 day conference and roomed together. The second night our conversation at dinner got into the realm of sex and she confided that she had been involved with another girl a few times. Later that night we got involved. She was a 2nd year teacher, so perhaps about 25.