Have you ever been in bed with a man and fantasized about another Bed/Ice Cream

last reply
44 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever been in bed with a man and fantasized about another?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, that would be wrong.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That would be likely...in my experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have.
Lurker
0 likes
No...not at all
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
about another what?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Think I fantasized about another woman
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
about another what?

Another Man.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Bossland

Another Man.

why would i do that? if i'd wanted to be with another man, i wouldn't have bedded this other fictional guy.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Regnadkcin
Another scoop of ice cream

might have... what flavor we talking about?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell I've had woman scream out a different man's name. I was there in bed so I did not care. Mind you that was a couple decades ago, I've gotten much better.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sprite
about another what?

About another bed, you silly.

The full question is: "Have you ever been in bed with a man and fantasized about another bed?"
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I knew a guy once with a slew of women after him and while I wanted him sexually, I wasn't going to join the flock. Using my feminine charm (that's a real thing), I got him to pursue me and I was so excited for the sex. I must say that it was the worst sexual let down ever (size, stamina, consideration). As he was backing out of my driveway, I was literally on the phone calling another man to finish the job.

Naughty, I know. Life is tough.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, sometimes . . . makes sex hotter.
0 likes
Has this question been edited? Bringing icecream into the equation changes EVERYTHING.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are we talking about a tub or cone of ice cream?

I would definitely take a tub of ice cream to bed with me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Okay... this topic header has clearly been changed since I first answered! Ice cream or a different bed make all the difference in the world! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only the other man in the bed with us.
The Ice Cream - I an too busy to worry about ice cream. The bed we have is perfect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

might have... what flavor we talking about?

I thought all women wanted chocolate.

If you wanted a three way, you could get chocolate and pistachio.
Lurker
0 likes
Once I fantasized about a cheese pizza...
Mana wahine
0 likes
I'm not about to cheat on my current bed with another bed, and for me, that includes dreaming about another bed or wondering what another bed would be like in comparison.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHAT the fuck is this guy on about.Is it another man, another bed or ice cream?Some of the post on here amaze me.For a literary site there seems to be a lot of people on here that cant read or write.Maybe you should spend less time fantasising and more time learning to read and write.Though saying that sometimes if go to Ikea i dont know whether to have a wank over a threesome with a double bed or summat more romantic and get it on with a single!!!