Best Memory

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have an interesting question that came up in a conversation with my hubby recently (and it's not just for huys): Is there any memory of a particular sexual encounter you had with someone which is your favorite "well" to draw from that will push you over the orgasmic cliff when masturbating (or having sex)?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
I have an interesting question that came up in a conversation with my hubby recently (and it's not just for huys): Is there any memory of a particular sexual encounter you had with someone which is your favorite "well" to draw from that will push you over the orgasmic cliff when masturbating (or having sex)?

Well...one time...I was on this business trip to NJ...met this really hot Alissa lady...phenominal. And...(squirt, squirt, squirt)....rats, I can't even type about it without making a mess.AGlgrgmd9vZgnUQg
Lurker
0 likes
Ok...now I'll try not to be silly.

Great question and yes, I probably have about 10 that pop to mind every now and then. Sometimes I have a memory of one that was years ago that just pops in, those are always fun cause it like dating your other hand. But since I don't have to masturbate anymore (liar)...I'll take a stab at the during sex option.

Which got me thinking, during sex the thought that sends me over the top is what my lover is doing as in "her enjoyment level"...facial expressions...noises...the scents...nipple erection....good old fashion moaning and the phrases "yes" "yes" or "more" "more". So I don't think about past naughty times when making love...having to much fun in the present.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Well yes there was ..an old girfriend.... while doing my duty opened her eyes and said
Look at those curtains .. I must wash them tomorrow

Just looking at curtains now brings it all back ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm...yes! The first time hubby and I went away on vacation as a couple. That first night will live in my memories forever. Even though we'd been having sex for two months, it was....incredible.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. She gave GREAT head... like, really fantastically amazing. Sometimes I still get angry at myself for not getting her name. I still think about that little redheaded girl every now and again. Like now. I gotta go, spend some time alone with my my hand and a sweet memory. Thanks, Ali!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Mmmm...yes! The first time hubby and I went away on vacation as a couple. That first night will live in my memories forever. Even though we'd been having sex for two months, it was....incredible.

I have a similar memory of a winter vacation hubby and I took after 7 years of marriage. We hardly left the room!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A recent episode of both of us climaxing together, wow it was marvellous and still does stir the memory chain!
xxx
Lurker
0 likes
So many great memories in my head how can a woman ever choose; My best memories are the first kiss when you know he is gonna be great to me that is a real erotic turn on is kissing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035

Which got me thinking, during sex the thought that sends me over the top is what my lover is doing as in "her enjoyment level"...facial expressions...noises...the scents...nipple erection....good old fashion moaning and the phrases "yes" "yes" or "more" "more". So I don't think about past naughty times when making love...having to much fun in the present.

That's me to a tee. I tried thinking of some past experiences and it didn't work for me, but watching the Missus enjoy my ministrations really keeps the woody in the pecker. The fantasy stuff is really only good for masturbating - in my case.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 17 I went with a youg lady in colorado. I had been trying to get her to do it for months. One afternoon I finally talked her into it. We had been necking for sometime. I just got the tip[ in and felt an incredible tongue on my balls. I came a gallon I think. Then I thought HELL THAT CAN'T BE HER> It was her very pretty Mom. Scared me too death. She calmned me down and I enjoyed the two of them many times after. They never did each other just took turns on poor little me.1ibSgmOUcVh2VPcY
Lurker
0 likes
fist time i got eaten out. oh god it felt so good!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A g/f I had while stationed in TX had an uncanny ability to stop me from finishing not just once but several times during oral sex. It was absolutely mind blowing (pun intended). I think of that alot during masturbation, but not while having sex.
Lurker
0 likes
One is I hid in our bedroom closet a couple times when my best friend came over and I had my girl bring him into the bedroom and blow him so I could watch with him not knowing.

Before that it was an encounter when a school girl friend gave me a facesit taste of her panties in the woods by her house during a birthday party.

Another is of when my best friend made me blow him in his bedroom that I described in one of my stories.

These are a few I draw upon and masturbate to.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time most likely and then when an ex and I got stuck in the rain
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Nope.. They're all good.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would probably go with the first time my then-gf pulled me into a shower with another girl. It was... intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well now, mine have all been so wonderful, it's hard to choose. I do remember one girl I was with when I was 19. She was 17. I had gone to play and suck on her nipples... and she had an orgasm. That was my first experience with those. We went on and when I went down to lick her ... she went nuts! Must have had 4-5 more orgasm.... All in all, I had 4 and she must have had a dozen! We stayed together for about 5 years.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
18 years old, had my then bf's house to ourselves for about 48 hours....the only times we left his room..to have sex in the kitchen, in the shower, on the bathroom floor....i lost count at 10 times that weekend.

body didnt half ache by the monday :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sawdustsavage
When I was 17 I went with a youg lady in colorado. I had been trying to get her to do it for months. One afternoon I finally talked her into it. We had been necking for sometime. I just got the tip[ in and felt an incredible tongue on my balls. I came a gallon I think. Then I thought HELL THAT CAN'T BE HER> It was her very pretty Mom. Scared me too death. She calmned me down and I enjoyed the two of them many times after. They never did each other just took turns on poor little me.U41Dt7HURltRH2PS

I have many, but im more interested in hearing sawdustsavage's story. Some guys have all the luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

my girlfriend leaned forward against the wall in the shower...she has perfect muscle control in her pussy...can grip you like it was a hand...I don't know what she did different...maybe it was all in my mind...but when I cummed it was so awesome that my knees literally gave way & I fell flat on my back in the bath tub...she was so weak all she could do was shut off the water...it was almost 30 minutes before my legs worked good enough to stand up...then another 5 to get out of the tub...
Lurker
0 likes
I keep reliving the memory of us in a hotel. Night before she came out in the hottest teddy she ever wore. Next morning I woke to a downpour outside. Her naked body tight against me. I began caressing her, top to bottom. She had her eyes closed, made no movement. I wasn't sure if she was even awake. Then suddenly her hand grabbed my cock and she gave me a good squeeze. The fuck that unfolded has been in my mind above all others we've had. It's been 17 years or more.
Lurker
0 likes
The first time my first girl stripped completely naked for me on my bed. The rest followed!