Drinks:

last reply
34 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is your fav drinks? And how do they differ around the world since it seems like there is a vast amount of people from all other the just the United states?

http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1715.html

Love Sake more with sushi but sake bombs with beer are just as nice! A nice dark beer too Sam adams has a few dark beers and Imperial beer is another. Genius beer is the darkest I know but after drinking that now room for food!

Mixed drinks:

Long Island Ice tea
Sea breeze
Mud slide
bahama mama
0 likes
I only drink beer. I like to try different ones from around the world and find my favourite.
Lurker
0 likes
Jack Daniels
Malibu
Southern Comfort
Beer occasionally
White Russian
Vodka but has to be mixed and not that strong
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Crown Royal and soda.

Chablis (very cold)

San Miguel beer

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is this place in wisconsin that make sake shots with passion fruit soy sauce and oysters mixed in, very yummy.
Lurker
0 likes
Like Lisa, I enjoy beer from all over the world. We have a good party store around the area with a huge selection. I wish I could give some of you the dark beer I make.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just had my fav a nice big helping of sushi. And finished off a 300ml bottle of sake. I prefer the unfiltered but it was the only bottle I had left.

With the beers choices there is a place that from time to time will have different beers from other countries. And there are some local bars or restauarts that have a wide selection.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not picky when it comes to the drinks. EXCEPT Beer. Tastes like throw up to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexynsweet09
I'm not picky when it comes to the drinks. EXCEPT Beer. Tastes like throw up to me.

beer is yummy.
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by sexynsweet09

beer is yummy.

Yes it is.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I like beer as well Lisa, Rx and Rocco and trying different kinds is always interesting but I did have a horrific reaction to Guinness and I hope to never try it again....LOL!...

Micheladas are always good for a hang over cure and of course I'm always willing to try all types of good Tequila, Martinis and Wines.....

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks all, now that I'm on enforced sobriety you have a neat discussion about drinks....
When I do drink, I'm a wine drinker, usually Gewürtztraminers and Reislings, but every so often I'll have a drink I sort of made in college. I call it Chocolate Rum. Equal parts white rum, creme de menthe, creme de cocoa, and half and half, and then blend it with ice. It's a yummy, mintchip shake type thing that knocks you on your butt after a few. It's QUITE good, even if hubby calls it a "total, chick, pansy-assed drink".
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
I like beer as well Lisa, Rx and Rocco and trying different kinds is always interesting but I did have a horrific reaction to Guinness and I hope to never try it again....LOL!...

My dad used to drink Guinness mixed with milk. I thought I'd try it and see what it was like. After that fun experience I can't even stand the smell of it anymore!
Lurker
0 likes
I used to like having a tia maria coffee in a restaurant after a meal that was nice. I also like Rose wine in the summer and cabernet sauvignon in the winter. And I like Foster's lager and Guiness and black ( Blackcurrant cordial) more so in a pub becasue you can get the extra cold one mmmmmmm licking my lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i was in costa rica a few years back volunteering at a turtle centre in this tiny tiny town, I went to the local bar. This guy ordered me a drink which I had never heard of and he pulled out this enormous glass. He mixed together pretty much every liquor in the bar and it was sort of a brown color. Then he lit it on fire and you have to drink it while it is still on fire. It was potent though - it made me soooo sick. It was a massive amount of god knows what.
Seeker
0 likes
I like Segrams and Coke first and foremost. But chocolate martinis are excellent if made right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favourite beer is Stella Artois.
I'll drink any beer though.
My favourite favourite drink of all time is Sake. I Love me some sake.
That and a stiffer than all hell vodka coke. I never use a shot glass to measure out my vodka i just pour lol.
That and a White Russian... The dudes gotta have his drink.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Im not a big drinker, so this is a tough one. I do love jager bombs though! LOL Segrams makes a yummy wine cooler called Jamican Me Happy. Hooked on those right now. Also really like Arbor Mist, in any flavor.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jager bombs ,alize, Jack daniels ,bacardi breezers
Im 18 What else am I gonna do but drink Knit Fuck that LoL

Also I luv Fishbowls
HaTe
RaTe Me
DoNt EdUcAtE mE
Im JuSt PlAiN gNaRlS bArKlEy CrAzY
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Whats a fishbowl?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard about White Russians. Think I'll try that next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Thanks all, now that I'm on enforced sobriety you have a neat discussion about drinks....

Drink imaginary alcohol. It works. When I was sick a couple years I couldn't drink and when I was getting better I went to a party. My friends were doing shots and playing drinking games so I did diluted apple juice shots (I couldn't even drink juice had to mix it with water). I kind of got a buzz, but had an 'imaginary' hangover the next day. It felt reallly hungover even though i wasn't
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me it would be the following in no certain order:

Yuengling
Light Beers (Mich Ultra and Becks Light)
Jack and coke
Hpnotiq (pronounced hypnotic) and rockstar mixed
Snake Bite (Woodchucks mixed with Harp... very yummy!)
And Smirnoff Grape or Green Apple... both very yummy!!!!
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Im not a big drinker, so this is a tough one. I do love jager bombs though! LOL Segrams makes a yummy wine cooler called Jamican Me Happy. Hooked on those right now. Also really like Arbor Mist, in any flavor.

Hmmm...Well, Im off to the store to try an experiment.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Pixie

What did I inspire you to do, Birdie? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
straight pyrat rum, no ice. beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I've heard about White Russians. Think I'll try that next.

If that's vodka and milk, NOOO.

But my favorite drink has got to be chocolate milk, shaken not stirred.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
IM not a big drinker myself but do like the occasional glass of wine or a good Sam Adams beer and one of my favs would be Kaluha and milk also good coffee for non alcoholic
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Pixie

What did I inspire you to do, Birdie? LOL

Jamican Me Happy=Must try that!! But I keep forgetting that I cant buy alcohol on Sunday. sad
But today is a new day...
Seeker
0 likes

Fish bowl

Ingredients to use: 10.0 oz Blue Curacao
4.0 oz Grenadine
10.0 oz Rum
4.0 oz Triple sec
10.0 oz OVAL Vodka

Directions: pour vodka rum and triple sec into bottom of a 48 or 64 ounce pitcher half full with ice add blue curacao and grenadine....mix well for a tasty fruity ass kicker