9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The MOST beautiful sexual experience You will never forget
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It was the first girl I actually fell in love with, in college. The only person I've ever been 100% sexually monogamous with, for 18 months, anyway.
0 likes
I couldn't tell you. People might get jealous.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I couldn't tell you. People might get jealous.

too late! already am! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
The night I met Milik in person. We had talked on the phone almost 24/7 for months, but then to finally see him face to face. Once we made it through dinner and made it to our room. It was a non stop orgasm till morning. That was my most beautiful sexual experience.
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
The night I met Milik in person. We had talked on the phone almost 24/7 for months, but then to finally see him face to face. Once we made it through dinner and made it to our room. It was a non stop orgasm till morning. That was my most beautiful sexual experience.

Thank you, babe. That was a truly amazing night, and my most beautiful as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The night I met my now live in girl friend and lover.
0 likes
Room. get one. lol no. you two are so sweet; y'all give verbal and layla a run for their money!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have experienced a beautiful sexual experience, still waiting....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A month a ago a friend & I gave each other full body massages, oils & all. Went at it nearly a hour together, but we never had any cock or pussy contact. It was intensly erotic, intimate & satisfying.