im master4cuckold brown chocolat bi penis 22.7

last reply
24 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you have a bi penis? does that mean it goes both ways? or do you have two of them? i'm confused...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not confused for once, I deleted this message from my inbox as spam.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you have a bi penis? does that mean it goes both ways? or do you have two of them? i'm confused...

If a guy had two penises he could do well as a carnival act. Especially if they go both ways. Is that left and right or up and down? If it could do all four, he could direct a choir in four-four time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

If a guy had two penises he could do well as a carnival act. Especially if they go both ways. Is that left and right or up and down? If it could do all four, he could direct a choir in four-four time.

there are some things you can't unsee.
https://twitter.com/diphallicdude
0 likes
I ain't clicking on dat link, mike. nah fam!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I ain't clicking on dat link, mike. nah fam!

But you're missing out! The chest hair reminds me of Gorillas in the Mist.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I feel robbed, it says page not found. I want to see this chest hair.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I thought we were talking about the (X-)hamster.

It's got hair all over.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe the OP is a bi polar savant who can only post in non sequiturs.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm totally confused by this post. Is it just spam?
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I don't even understand the title. 22.7? 22.7 what? Millimetres?

I think it's his IQ
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I don't even understand the title. 22.7? 22.7 what? Millimetres?

It's code of some sort, I'm pretty sure. There's chocolate involved, it might be Easter-bunny related. Perhaps 22.7 is a partial longitude/latitude where he geo-cached some Easter candy!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Chest hair can be a nuisance but it can come in handy during NASCAR season, as you can shave the number of your favorite driver on your chest and go shirtless to the race.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by Buz

If you're happy and you know it, clap your dicks.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

If you're happy and you know it, clap your dicks.

I'm laughing out loud. This thread unexpectedly is hilarious.
Love Bug
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I'm laughing out loud. This thread unexpectedly is hilarious.

Glad I saw your post and checked out this thread, needed a good chuckle.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It's code of some sort, I'm pretty sure. There's chocolate involved, it might be Easter-bunny related. Perhaps 22.7 is a partial longitude/latitude where he geo-cached some Easter candy!

I'm going with the code theory here...cryptic, maybe it's the key to solving the Taman Shud case?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering if the 22.7 indicates that this bi penis thing only gets 2 hours rest per day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprites post brought me here, Figured there had to be at least one funny if her name was on it. No regrets. its been entertaining.