Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best sexual advice you'd give a younger you.

last reply
50 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The best sexual advice you'd give a younger you.mDCjBvyocigUYT8I
0 likes
Sex ain't nothing but a thing. (Anyone? Eddie murphy movie? ANYONE?!)
Lurker
0 likes
Become a nun! Lol no, seriously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That not all sexual partners have your best interests. Seriously you should wait until you are in a real relationship.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ian and Misty... just say no!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
That not all sexual partners have your best interests. Seriously you should wait until you are in a real relationship.

Not a woman, but I agree. It is not worth the price of being used just to get laid. Choose wisely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dont fuck the first nice guy you fall far,because hes a TOTAL ASS
Chat Moderator
0 likes
None of them are as skilled as they seem to be. Ok...just that one
Site administrator
0 likes
Try and keep it up for longer... 30 seconds doesnt impress the ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't fall for stupid guy's tricks.. They aren't worth it, Wait until you where ready..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Edit. Last comment was too wordy.

Don't be such an easy slut after a few drinks
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Life's an adventure. Take the ride, on or off the dick you choose. Don't worry about what other people think.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't be afraid to *tell* her what your desires and fantasies are or ask her about hers. No one is a mind reader.
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Although you think you can withstand a sub par physical chemistry because emotional intimacy is what you value... sex isn't as meaningless as it seems all those years later.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I would tell the younger me to wait til ready (which I did) but to make sure it is with someone that does truly care about you (he did then). The one thing I regret now is having had only one man, EVER! Should have dated more and waited to get married a few years.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
Don't be afraid to *tell* her what your desires and fantasies are or ask her about hers. No one is a mind reader.

I was going to say to me, "Use your mouth more!" Which is an attempt at a smart-arsed way to say, "Talk about sex more." Because, as you say, expecting anyone (including yourself) to read minds is asking for trouble.

Oh, and if you want to have sex with someone, it is allowed to ask them (respectfully). If the answer is "no", then that means "no" and it might be a little awkward for a bit, but don't assume that that will be the answer without asking the question. Because that might mean an awful lot of wondering "what if?"...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Concentrate on her more and you will get back your investment tenfold. Give her intimacy, some imagination, love and orgasms and she'll do anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I was brought up with many adults telling em that sex was for me and my "true love" the man that I was going to marry and make mini's with. Im a pansexual and that mindset really fucked me up. If I could tell 15 year old me anything, its that you are ok, your feelings are normal, and sex is for you and someone you care about regardless if they will be with you forever. As long as it feels right and you take appropriate safety precautions go right ahead.
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell younger me to be more honest and open ablut what I like and not be ashamed. Life is too short to pretend like we're not all into some kinky shit.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
sex doesn't always have to be serious and intense. some of my most memorable moments were playful and relaxed.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect your blow job techniques (practice makes perfect). There's nothing a man likes more than a superbly-performed bj!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you need a dick--- do not get what`s attached on it or buy a vibe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now you have started - treat it with respect and just work on making it better. Never be ashamed of enjoying sex, its beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start early and don't miss too many opportunities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Invest in a Lelo or two!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You don't have to pee, it's just an orgasm... I wasted MANY orgasms before I knew the difference .
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If he asks to stick his thumb in your butt, make sure he licks it first (butt or thumb, doesn't matter).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░