4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kiss with sperm in the mouth ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not with guys. I've done it with a couple of girls I was sharing a guy with.
Lurker
0 likes
No I Swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Not with guys. I've done it with a couple of girls I was sharing a guy with.

Seriously now ... help me understand this response. You obviously have no aversion to having guy's stuff in your mouth (taste) ... and I can understand the sharing with another girl. Is it because the guy doesn't want to taste his own spunk from your mouth?? Seems kinda silly to me unless you are talking about more than a single guy in this scenario. I just don't understand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuck!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Seriously now ... help me understand this response. You obviously have no aversion to having guy's stuff in your mouth (taste) ... and I can understand the sharing with another girl. Is it because the guy doesn't want to taste his own spunk from your mouth?? Seems kinda silly to me unless you are talking about more than a single guy in this scenario. I just don't understand

As a rule, guys are way more averse to tasting their own cum than girls are. But girls will snowball a guy's semen with each other, even if the guy won't touch the stuff himself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Snowballing can be fun. I have done it with my guy after I have blown him and also with my girlfriend after we have blown both our guys and have two lots to share.
Some guys will go down and cream pie after cuming in us ...... but they are few and far between.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Seriously, you need to clarify the question. Who's got the sperm in their mouth? Him or her? If I've got sperm in my mouth, I don't care who I kiss.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
As a rule, guys are way more averse to tasting their own cum than girls are. But girls will snowball a guy's semen with each other, even if the guy won't touch the stuff himself!

Guys seem to even be averse to kissing after you've swallowed their load.
I feel so insulted when I can't even have a decent pash afterwards Like FFS it's harmless and it's long gone.

Anyway, can't say I've kissed with it still in my mouth. Probably still on my face though
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it with a couple of girls I was sharing a guy with, but don't know any men that would do it in my in circle..
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner

I feel so insulted when I can't even have a decent pash afterwards Like FFS it's harmless and it's long gone.

Anyway, can't say I've kissed with it still in my mouth. Probably still on my face though

Not sure I understand this. I mean, if I was expecting her to taste it, and if she's perfectly happy to kiss me while I...errr, taste of her, then surely it would be a bit rude not to have a "pash". Btw, that word is just so...Australian!

Of course, this is assuming it's my sperm in her mouth. If it's someone else's, then we may need to talk about how that got in there!
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by PhilU

Not sure I understand this. I mean, if I was expecting her to taste it, and if she's perfectly happy to kiss me while I...errr, taste of her, then surely it would be a bit rude not to have a "pash". Btw, that word is just so...Australian!

Of course, this is assuming it's my sperm in her mouth. If it's someone else's, then we may need to talk about how that got in there!

I know, right?! I absolutely don't mind tasting myself on someone else in the slightest, so I've always found it bizarrely confusing. Besides, seriously, it's swallowed and gone! The pursed lips / kiss on the cheek is the insult to a job well done.

... and yes, "pash" is very Australian isn't it? Hahaha
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner

Quote by PhilU

Nothing like a good ole case of pash rash. Just ask Shazza!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HornyShaw
I've done it with a couple of girls I was sharing a guy with, but don't know any men that would do it in my in circle..
My husband does as long as its his...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HornyShaw
my husband does as long as its his
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not keen on the taste so I swallow it straight away
Lurker
0 likes
That's a negative to any sperm in this mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, I dont like the taste enough to hold it in my mouth that long. Its getting swallowed down as quickly as possible.
0 likes
As in, me performing fellatio on him, and then kissing him with his semen in my mouth? No. I'm swallowing all of that deliciousness down. I worked for it, it's mine and mine alone.

Now, if the question is, do I like him kissing me with his semen in his mouth, as would happen when he is cleaning me up after well and thoroughly fucking me, then the answer is a very enthusiastic yes, yes I do enjoy him kissing me with a mouthful of our mixed fluids. Yes, please.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love kissing with a load in my mouth or my partners It's great sharing! And not only that, it tastes so good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like doing it. To me its sexy but I agree that most guys are not willing to try even if I swallow first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love that specially in a FFM or a grp fuck...Even done that in a Mmf sucked one guy off n kissed the other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a guy who will. If you enjoy that call me.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
although i've never done it with copious amounts in my mouth; i think it's hot, not to mention intimate, when a man kisses you after you've pleased him orally.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
although i've never done it with copious amounts in my mouth; i think it's hot, not to mention intimate, when a man kisses you after you've pleased him orally.

agree with you, this is really a deep "union" between 2..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it can be very intimate.